Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I have a massive Amiga bundle of goodies up for sale.

Here's the deal... I'm moving house which means this lot must sell within one week. You must also be able to collect. If it doesn't sell within one week, then I will have to bin everything.

Asking price is £35. No timewasters. Payment is via cash on collection, google checkout or paypal. Payment is to be made within seven days of this ad, otherwise it gets binned as like I mentioned, I am moving house and it needs to be shifted as soon as possible... I am not splitting this lot, because I don't have the time to fart around listing items seperately.

Here's what I'm selling:

Hardware:

Amiga 500:
Amiga 500, kickstart 1.3. Three missing keys on the keyboard. No trapdoor ram. No manuals, box or accessories. Working.

Amiga 500, kickstart 1.3. No trapdoor ram. No manual, box or accessories. Working.

Amiga 500 Plus:
Amiga 500 Plus, Kickstart 2.04. Warranty seal intact never been opened. No manuals, box or accessories. Working.

Wico Command Control joystick:
This stick has a steel shaft, so is a quality game controller. It has two fire buttons - one on the top, the other on the base.

Rotec External Disk Drive:
A 3.5" external disk drive for use with your Amiga. These are up there with the Cumana drives for sheer reliability.

Amiga Mega Mouse:
My first Amiga mouse I bought for my A500 many years ago. It is switchable for use with Atari ST / Amiga. It requires a replacement microswitch soldered onto the PCB to get the mouse working again.

Null modem cable:
A home constructed null modem cable. This is around 8 metres in length, can easily stretch between two bedrooms. Great for link up games such as Battle Cars 2, Lotus 2, etc.

Logitech Cordless Trackman Wheel:
This is a wireless mouse. It comes complete with wireless receiver. It can be used on the Amiga using a suitable adapter.

Amiga A520 modulator:
Here we have an Amiga A520 modulator. This will allow you to use your Amiga 500 on a television set.

Joystick Extention Cable:
9 way joystick extention cable. Pin 1 connected to pin 1, pin 2 connected to pin 2, etc...

Amiga A1200 Hard Drive Bracket:
Commodore A1200 desktop internal hard drive bracket (for mounting a
hard disk inside an Amiga A1200).

Amiga Modem Cable:
This has 25 way female connector for connecting to the Amiga's serial port. On the end of the cable are 1x 9way male and 1x 9way female. This cable is for connecting a 56k modem to the serial port of your Amiga.

Technosound Turbo Stereo Sound Sampling Cartridge:
Sound sampling cartridge for use with any classic Amiga. Box, instructions or original software is not included. It does however work with all popular music tracking software, i.e. ProTracker or OctaMed Sound Studio.

Super Ami Card:
This cable connects between the Amiga's disk drive port and an external drive, and allows you to make backups of copy protected commercial software. I built this cable based on assembly instructions that were on an LSD Documents Disk... Your going to need Super Ami Card software to use with the cable to back up your disks. The Super Ami Card software 17 bit software included on one of their LSD Legal Tools Disks...

Phone cable to 56k modem:
Cable for connecting your modem to the wall outlet.

Commodore 64 power supply:
Untested, plugged it in though and you can here it hum, so must be in good working order...

Quickshot Python (non microswitched):
Believe this is working. For use with 8 or 16 bit machines (switch on rear).

Quickshot Python (microswitched).

Quickshot QJ I Turbo SV 121

CU Amiga Air Link:
This interface was a project that CU Amiga published in their magazine. It lets you control infrared devices such as TV's, VCR's or DVD Players using Arexx.

Quickshot Python (microswitched):

Roboshift:
(Roboshift allows you to switch between mouse and joystick without having to unplug mouse or joystick).

Software (all are boxed with manuals):

Micro Maths:
24 easy to use programs for gcse revision or self tution. Help your child pass their maths test !

Road Rash:
Motorcycle racing game / beat em up

Premier Manager 2 - The New Season:
Includes disks, manuals, codewheel).

Microprose Formular One Grand Prix:
Superb racing game. Even has original game receipt and manuals in the box !

Sensible World of Soccer:
Superb footy game released by Sensible software. If you love football, then this will keep you occupied for hours!

Dragon's Lair:
Escape From Singe's Castle. Includes disks, manuals, map. Slight box damage (an inch hole in the box).

A320 Airbus:
Flight Simulator. Includes disks, manuals, flight maps.

Assassin:
Team 17's superb platformer. Highly addicitive with superb gfx and sound.

4 way player adapter:
Plugs into the Amiga's parallel port and lets you connect an additional two joysticks. Great for games of gauntlet, or dynablasters, etc.

Also, as you may know, A500+ is infamous for the internal battery leakage: cut the warranty sticker and sack the battery before it become a piece of junk.

@Herc

this would be a shame to bin my friend, alas you are about 170 miles away - so a pickup for me is not likely to happen I am afraid - but that doesn't stop me wanting the null modem cable (thus I would have two for the Blackpool event) and the 4 player Adapter (again thus having 2 for the Blackpool event)

I also desperately need another roboshifter - as mine is a sealed (resin unit) I cannot disassemble to re-design and make more of them (combined with a PS2 mouse port)

The A500+ and the MegaMouse would also be favourites of mine as well.

not to mention some of the games.

Damn Herc - this is not fair.... so close..... yet so far...

I beg you not to throw these, I would be happy to pay for a couple of couriers to collect from you as opposed to the bin - and I could still chuck you some beans too

Same sort of problem here... I'm in Cumbria, long long away from Sussex!

I'd not really use most of that stuff anyway, I'd put it back into the community, but there's just no chance of going all the way down there I'm afraid. Good luck, I hope someone picks it up, it'd be a huge shame to see all that go to waste!

Same sort of problem here... I'm in Cumbria, long long away from Sussex!

I'd not really use most of that stuff anyway, I'd put it back into the community, but there's just no chance of going all the way down there I'm afraid. Good luck, I hope someone picks it up, it'd be a huge shame to see all that go to waste!

Well, life goes on and sadly I know longer have the space for it anymore... I'll be just as sad if it gets binned when somebody else can get some enjoyment out of all those lovely Amiga's and hardware. Sadly due to lack of time, I just don't have the time to go and list everything seperately for sale.

Maybe I can pick this up for you Zetr0, where abouts are you in West Sussex Hercules? As per my profile I'm in Sevenoaks.

Steve.

Thanks Hercules, thats 75miles/1hr 40 from me. Hmmm, about the furthest point of West Sussex away from me. This is a shame becuase I really want to help Zetr0 out and get these, and the guys on EAB.

But I think this is just going to be a little too far :(

Thanks for getting back to us steve.

Their three days left to get this lot otherwise I will have to bin the lot :-(

If anybody else wants to pickup this lot from the West Sussex area, then PM me for contact details... Three days left then I will have to bin everything as no longer have any space :-(

If anybody else wants to pickup this lot from the West Sussex area, then PM me for contact details... Three days left then I will have to bin everything as no longer have any space :-(

I thought you were sorting pick up with Prowler over on EAB? Or did that fall through :(

I thought you were sorting pick up with Prowler over on EAB? Or did that fall through :(

Had no PM's from Prowler, so maybe he's not interested in collecting ?

ello

ello

i am in hastings where in west sussex are you(y)

Please do not resurrect threads from the dead ;)

Thread closed, assumed gone and no longer for sale. PM me or another moderator if otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom