PDA

View Full Version : Sold GVP A530 turbo for A500 (EC030/40 with SCSI) + memory option

galem3
22nd June 2018, 10:26
Now splitting the sales

GVP A530 turbo for A500 (EC030/40 with SCSI) + 4 Mb memory
Tested and working GVP A530 turbo accelerator 40 MHz (external harddrive) for commodore amiga 500/500Plus.
FPU included 68882 on 40 MHz
4 MB internal RAM
Original GVP power supply included
CF to IDE included
CF not included

GVP A530 turbo for A500 + CF to IDE included >> € 390 + shipment + paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fees. SOLD TO ElectroBlaster

ACARD 7720U >> € 90 + shipment + paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fees. SOLD to Lord_nelson

Lord_nelson is first in line

in good condition.

Thank you

Lord_nelson
23rd June 2018, 08:29
Interested in ACARD, sending PM

galem3
23rd June 2018, 08:42

PM Replied with postage quote and Payment info

Lord_nelson
23rd June 2018, 15:30
Payment send

galem3
23rd June 2018, 17:33
Payment send

Payment received will post the parcel ASAP

Thank you

ElectroBlaster
23rd June 2018, 19:24
Expressing an interest :)

GVP A530 turbo for A500 + CF to IDE included >> € 390 + shipment + paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fees.

Sardine
23rd June 2018, 23:22
@Galem3

can you explain how Lord_nelson declared at 8:29 and you posted he was 1st in line at 8:25

you have a crystal ball and can see into the future ??

or more likley

Lord_nelson and you PM'd each other and conspired to split the sale giving him the 1st refusal basically stepping over anyone else waiting for you to split the sale.

galem3
23rd June 2018, 23:39
@Galem3

can you explain how Lord_nelson declared at 8:29 and you posted he was 1st in line at 8:25

you have a crystal ball and can see into the future ??

or more likley

Lord_nelson and you PM'd each other and conspired to split the sale giving him the 1st refusal basically stepping over anyone else waiting for you to split the sale.

Hi Sardine,

As no one expressed interest in the following Thread : http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?100430-SCSI-to-IDE-Bridge-ACARD-7720U,
I decided to To close it and to sell the Acard with the GVP A530.
He Pm'ed regarding the closed Thread and asked me if the item is still available

SO I aswered him that the item is available in the new Thread : http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?100494-GVP-A530-turbo-for-A500-(EC030-40-with-SCSI)-memory-option
and I Splitted the sales
Am I out of the rules ?
If So I can stop the sales and will put them on sales later.

Thank you

cugar124
24th June 2018, 09:15
if things go south interested for a friend

Sardine
24th June 2018, 10:28
Yes you and the buyer broke the rules.

Lord_Nelson

Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

Asking for splits:
Sellers are not to be asked to split a lot.

You

Splitting your lot:
Members are not permitted to ask you to split your lot. If you wish to split something and sell as parts, you must state individual prices in the thread for the parts you're wishing to sell.

Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

On this occasion the sale can complete because..

No one else in your previous thread for the ACARD had expressed an interest
The item price is the same as the previous thread
No one else had declared in the Lot in THIS thread.

thanks

galem3
24th June 2018, 14:13
Yes you and the buyer broke the rules.

Lord_Nelson

Sending a PM before posting in the thread:
Sending a private message before declaring interest is considered "silent bidding". You will lose your place in line to someone who has declared interest in the thread.

Asking for splits:
Sellers are not to be asked to split a lot.

You

Splitting your lot:
Members are not permitted to ask you to split your lot. If you wish to split something and sell as parts, you must state individual prices in the thread for the parts you're wishing to sell.

Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

On this occasion the sale can complete because..

No one else in your previous thread for the ACARD had expressed an interest
The item price is the same as the previous thread
No one else had declared in the Lot in THIS thread.

thanks

my apologies

Thank you Sardine

galem3
25th June 2018, 23:46
if things go south interested for a friend

PM sent with Postage quote

galem3
26th June 2018, 11:18

Hi
Parcel sent
PM sent with tracking Number
Thx

galem3
26th June 2018, 12:33

GVP A530 turbo for A500 + CF to IDE included >> 390 + shipment + paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fees.

ElectroBlaster has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Money received
Will post the Parcel ASAP
Thank you

ElectroBlaster
26th June 2018, 16:15
I have deleted some messages so hopefully I will get some now...

:)

galem3
27th June 2018, 15:57

GVP A530 turbo for A500 + CF to IDE included >> 390 + shipment + paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fees.

Hi
Parcel sent
PM sent with tracking Number
Thx

Cerv
27th June 2018, 22:02
Hello,
I am really curious why is there CF to IDE beause there is totally no IDE in this device...?

There is only SCSI whith will not work with it...

galem3
27th June 2018, 23:10
Hello,
I am really curious why is there CF to IDE beause there is totally no IDE in this device...?

There is only SCSI whith will not work with it...

Hi,

You need this SCSI-to-IDE Bridge / ACARD 7720U http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?100430-SCSI-to-IDE-Bridge-ACARD-7720U
to make it possible :)

thx

Lord_nelson
2nd July 2018, 14:51
Item received, feeedback left.

@Sardine
It was not my intention to break the rules. I had asked galem3 if the acard from the http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?100430-SCSI-to-IDE-Bridge-ACARD-7720U thread is still available. We certainly did not want to violate any rules. Please excuse me. It will not happen again.

Greetings