PDA

View Full Version : Sold Amiga 500+ MotherBoards rev. 8A/8A.1 - For Parts or Repair

SkyLarkEire
2nd July 2018, 16:32
I am clearing my shelves and drawers to make space for new items.

For sale are 4 MotherBoards rev. 8A/8A.1 taken off Amiga 500+ computers.

MotherBoard #1 - good visual condition, all chips on-board
SOLD TO warr8or29
This board is from my computer. The battery was removed long time ago so the battery area is clean. It was working perfect but one day it gave green screen and I put her into the drawer for ram fix. Today I checked the board again and it does not give any picture but power led is on. All chips are on board. I have no knowledge or skills to fix it myself. I have other fully working A500+. I hope it is fixable.
Price: EUR 45.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #2 - very little battery leak, all chips on-board
This board is from my friend's computer. The battery was removed long time but there was some leak. It was cleaned with lemon and isopropyl to stop the damage to the board and it was working perfect. After some years of not using it stopped working - it does not give any picture but power led is on. All chips are on board. I have no knowledge or skills to fix it myself. I have other fully working A500+. It might be fixable.
Price: EUR 35.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #3 - some battery leak, no socketed chips on-board
This board is from computer I bought on ebay. The battery was removed too late and there was some leak. It was cleaned with lemon and isopropyl to stop the damage to the board but it was not working - it does not give any picture but power led is on. All socketed chips were removed from the board. In my opinion this board is for parts only.
Price: EUR 20.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #4 - disaster..., no socketed chips on-board
SOLD TO warr8or29
This board is from my friend's computer. It was stored in the attic for 20+ years and shows how much damage to the boards can this small VARTA battery do over years. This board does not work at all. All socketed chips were removed from the board. It is definitely for parts only.
Price: EUR 10.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

warr8or29
2nd July 2018, 21:56
I am clearing my shelves and drawers to make space for new items.

For sale are 4 MotherBoards rev. 8A/8A.1 taken off Amiga 500+ computers.

MotherBoard #1 - good visual condition, all chips on-board
This board is from my computer. The battery was removed long time ago so the battery area is clean. It was working perfect but one day it gave green screen and I put her into the drawer for ram fix. Today I checked the board again and it does not give any picture but power led is on. All chips are on board. I have no knowledge or skills to fix it myself. I have other fully working A500+. I hope it is fixable.
Price: EUR 45.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #2 - very little battery leak, all chips on-board
This board is from my friend's computer. The battery was removed long time but there was some leak. It was cleaned with lemon and isopropyl to stop the damage to the board and it was working perfect. After some years of not using it stopped working - it does not give any picture but power led is on. All chips are on board. I have no knowledge or skills to fix it myself. I have other fully working A500+. It might be fixable.
Price: EUR 35.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #3 - some battery leak, no socketed chips on-board
This board is from computer I bought on ebay. The battery was removed too late and there was some leak. It was cleaned with lemon and isopropyl to stop the damage to the board but it was not working - it does not give any picture but power led is on. All socketed chips were removed from the board. In my opinion this board is for parts only.
Price: EUR 20.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)

MotherBoard #4 - disaster..., no socketed chips on-board
This board is from my friend's computer. It was stored in the attic for 20+ years and shows how much damage to the boards can this small VARTA battery do over years. This board does not work at all. All socketed chips were removed from the board. It is definitely for parts only.
Price: EUR 10.00 + P&P (Payable by PayPal Gift)Hi
Interested in board #1 and #4 , last one, for spare parts

Envoyé de mon SM-G900F en utilisant Tapatalk

SkyLarkEire
2nd July 2018, 22:23
PM replied.

Hi

warr8or29
3rd July 2018, 05:38
PM replied.

Hi

thanks, payment sent!

SkyLarkEire
3rd July 2018, 08:52
Payment received for #1 & #4 - standard shipping.
Parcel will be sent tomorrow morning.

#1, #4 SOLD TO warr8or29

#2, #3 STILL FOR SALE

thanks, payment sent!

SkyLarkEire
3rd July 2018, 14:54
Parcel to warr8or29 sent today by standard post.

petraiello
4th July 2018, 12:47
interested in mb #3, depending on shipping cost to Italy. Sending PM soon

petraiello
5th July 2018, 11:34
interested in mb #2 too, sending PM asap