PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Amiga 1000 Complete System

Overheat
13th July 2018, 19:43
Hello all,

Iíve been eying up an Amiga 1000 for several years, but in the last few months Iíve been really interested in making that a reality.

Iím keen to get a complete Amiga 1000 setup, complete with keyboard, mouse and monitor (if possible), however very few have been appearing on ebay in an acceptable shape, so I thought Iíd try these forums that Iíve heard so much about.

Iíd love to know if anyone is looking to offload one of these, perhaps to clear out some of their collection. Iíd also be interested in any matching peripherals or expansions, such as the A1010 or A1060, but these would be more of a bonus to aim for in future, so certainly not required.

Thanks for your interest in advance.

petraiello
10th August 2018, 02:07
Hi...

I get it. A1000+original monitor (branded "Amiga" on front), keyboard, original mouse, english manuals and cable monitor...

How much would you pay for all?

Hello all,

Iíve been eying up an Amiga 1000 for several years, but in the last few months Iíve been really interested in making that a reality.

Iím keen to get a complete Amiga 1000 setup, complete with keyboard, mouse and monitor (if possible), however very few have been appearing on ebay in an acceptable shape, so I thought Iíd try these forums that Iíve heard so much about.

Iíd love to know if anyone is looking to offload one of these, perhaps to clear out some of their collection. Iíd also be interested in any matching peripherals or expansions, such as the A1010 or A1060, but these would be more of a bonus to aim for in future, so certainly not required.

Thanks for your interest in advance.

Overheat
10th August 2018, 07:20
I was hoping to pay £400 + P&P, but may be willing to pay a little more if in excellent condition.

petraiello
10th August 2018, 09:14
I should check if A1000 still is working as well as if its aesthetic conditions are good. The Amiga monitor still works, just tested yesterday because I want to sell it within few days before selling A1000 of whose I am fond it and I would not like to dispossess myself of it, at least for now

In any case keep in touch via PM, thank you.

I was hoping to pay £400 + P&P, but may be willing to pay a little more if in excellent condition.

MyHobby
22nd September 2018, 13:51
I have an Amiga 1000 in the for sale section but it is collection only. I presume you have seen it but is too far.