AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi, looking for an A500 keyboard in working order, anyone able to help?

Many thanks in advance.

Just to add as well as buying the keyboard I could offer up something for trade, I have various bits a bobs, Amiga, 8bit & console, games, etc, my time (i.e setting up a CF for you.) Simply post in the thread and PM me to get a convo going, need the Keyboard ASAP for a project, just missed one on eBay that the seller ended early :(

I have one here, there is a pic of it in my ad with all my amiga stuff for sale. Could do for you delivered to the UK for €55, €30 for the keyboard, €25 to ship it via GLS courier (tracked & insured). If you need it in a hurry, if I book the courier in the next 10 hours they'll collect tomorrow and you would have it for the end of the week I'd say.

Link to pic - http://i63.tinypic.com/2hmplqv.jpg

Last edited:
I have one here, there is a pic of it in my ad with all my amiga stuff for sale. Could do for you delivered to the UK for €55, €30 for the keyboard, €25 to ship it via GLS courier (tracked & insured). If you need it in a hurry, if I book the courier in the next 10 hours they'll collect tomorrow and you would have it for the end of the week I'd say.

Link to pic - http://i63.tinypic.com/2hmplqv.jpg

Thanks for the offer that's going to be out of reach for me particularly with the overseas shipping, appreciate the offer though.

All the best.

No problem, said I'd offer anyway, the shipping from Ireland to UK or Europe is a killer, hits me the opposite direction also. Best of luck with the search.

No problem, said I'd offer anyway, the shipping from Ireland to UK or Europe is a killer, hits me the opposite direction also. Best of luck with the search.

Yeah I know, thanks again for the offer it's appreciated. Hope to find one in the UK, nothing on eBay at the minute either.

They seem to come in waves, a few weeks ago there was a good few on eBay. I'm in the UK Aug 1st if that help but I'll be in London by Bank which probably isn't a great help.

If you're still stuck Thursday, I'll dig something out for you. Haven't time to rifle through stuff til then. I know I have an abused 500+ with a sanded - yes SANDED - case and keyboard etc. Make sense to get use out of the keyboard.

If you're still stuck Thursday, I'll dig something out for you. Haven't time to rifle through stuff til then. I know I have an abused 500+ with a sanded - yes SANDED - case and keyboard etc. Make sense to get use out of the keyboard.

Thanks I'll drop you a line

Does anyone here sell the USB keyboard adapters I've seen on ebay? One of those might do as I should have another whole A500 coming now. I have a creative project in mind.

Closing this down as sorted now (thanks to my good friend Bas) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom