PDA

View Full Version : Wanted A2000 Keyboard Case and 5.25 bay Cover

stephenfalken
17th August 2018, 07:44
Hi guys.

Im in need of a couple of things for my A2000 on a tight budget, but hey let me know if you have something anyway.

1. A2000 keyboard case. My keyboard works ok but there is a crack in the corner which affects both the upper and lower halfs, so just need a keyboard case. Maybe if you have a non working keyboard that I could buy the case?

2. A2000 5.25" blanking plate. I seem to have misplaced the 5.25" bay cover plate so if you have one that would be cool. Alternatively - since colour matching isn't always easy... if you have a full A2000/A1500 entire face including the 5.25 covers spare - let me know.

Thanks in advance guys.

demolition
17th August 2018, 09:34
Re. 2, I have added a 5.25" floppy drive to my A2000 mainly because it was also missing the blanking plate. Looks better than an empty space if you ask me, although I am probably not going to use that drive very much. :) A CD-ROM drive could also be used and wouldn't look too out of place in a 2000 if you can find an older model.

stephenfalken
9th September 2018, 08:40
A CD-ROM drive could also be used and wouldn't look too out of place in a 2000 if you can find an older model.

Yeh I have a CD-Rom drive but its a terrible colour match lol so would prefer the original blanking plate, thanks for the suggestion though!

Bump still looking for both!