ubermick

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
USA
Region
NorCal
Well, the A1200 with CF hard drive and accelerator didn't do it for me - just didn't feel the same as it did during the days of swapping disks on the oul' A500. So have my eyes open for the right deal...

Interested in a PAL machine with a UK keyboard. It's going to be heading to America, so no need of the power supply (unless it's one that'd work over here!). Bonus points for rev8 (what I used to have!) and an external floppy.

Might not be worth it, since postage to America is likely to cost more than what the machine is worth, but thought I'd ask! :)

I have one with UK keyboard, let me check revision and get back to you.

You can get it for a good price, floppy also works fine.

Will pm

hi
could surely post a PAL A500 to the US but with AZERTY or QWERTZ keyboard.
cheers

Well, the A1200 with CF hard drive and accelerator didn't do it for me - just didn't feel the same as it did during the days of swapping disks on the oul' A500. So have my eyes open for the right deal...

Interested in a PAL machine with a UK keyboard. It's going to be heading to America, so no need of the power supply (unless it's one that'd work over here!). Bonus points for rev8 (what I used to have!) and an external floppy.

Might not be worth it, since postage to America is likely to cost more than what the machine is worth, but thought I'd ask! :)

AAAAAH!! YOU THINK LIKE ME! YOU THINK LIKE! YOU THINK LIKE ME!! I TOO OWNED AN BUFFED A1200 AND GOT RID OF IT FOR A500 JUST FOR THAT AND MANY MORE! I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE! BUT I AM NOT. SOMEONE ELSE WANTS AN A500 OVER OTHER MODELS...AND NOT JUST ME..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

- runs around and pulls hair - I am not alone on this!! - hits head on the wall and jumps up and down many times -

Hiya lads - found one stateside, cheers for the input. (But now I think I want an A1200 as well!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom