Blogger
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Hello!

This one has been stored in the attic for over 8 years. Tested and in perfect working condition, with no apparent yellowing on the unit.
Power supply is original provided with it, It's shaped like ones provided with older "breadbox" units, but with white plastic. Power supply is badly yellowed (retrobright candidate).
This is a PAL unit.

With it I'm giving also boxed C2N cassette recorder REV A. (IMHO, the best ever made.) It shows some yelowing and a cable left a weird mark on the front, but still in great condition.
40€ + Postage.

E.

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hallo :) do you have any idea of the P+P price for shipping that to Italy?

this is my first post on the market, so if I am doing something wrong by asking please tell me... thanks!

Hallo :) do you have any idea of the P+P price for shipping that to Italy?

this is my first post on the market, so if I am doing something wrong by asking please tell me... thanks!

Postage of 5kg package to Italy is 20€.

People usualy just declare interest in the forum and send private message to the seller, but no harm done. (y)

....this is my first post on the market, so if I am doing something wrong by asking please tell me... thanks!

Absolutely no problem. It is perfectly acceptable to ask for a shipping quote in the thread if you wish.
However, if you're interested, don't forget to say so at the same time. A question asked doesn't mean you are first in the queue. :)

OK!

OK!

Thank you all. Then it's ok, I asked about the shipping fees instead of declaring my interest because well, I was tempted... but I have to remember my goal: get a working breadbin first :cool: so I am officially not in line... also if I think this is a good deal... (well I'm still tempted anyway :roll:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom