Blogger
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Hi
I'm selling older Individual computers hardware for C64/128 (dated around 2001).

- Retro Replay - final version (with fixed C128 reset and flashing problem)
- MMC64 + 256MB MMC with plugins installed
- RRnet
- MP3@64
- Silver surfer

70€ for the lot + Postage

MMC64 has clipped (shortened) clockport pins. (MMC64 connects to it and is working fine but if this bothers you, for 10€ extra I can replace it with a new connector.) Both cartreges have ports resoldered for more reliable connection to epansion port.

Every piece is in great working condition. RR is flashed with latest Retro replay ROM on Bank1 and Final Replay Rom on Bank2.

Regards,
E.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
these are great bits but my miigys are taking my money and time, good luck with your sale

these are great bits but my miigys are taking my money and time

I know exactly how it feels...

"Now that I replaced all 36 caps in this miggy for just 2€ a piece in less then 11 hours, I'll start to compile whdload setup on this hd... Hopefully, I'll be finished just before a charge for that PPC card is due..." :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But even that is nothing compared to her constant nagging...

Hi Elerion, registering interest. Could you give me a price to ship to the UK please?

Also - I take it that all of this will work on a PAL C64C?

Cheers

John

I would like to be next in line for this lot, please. :)

Thanks!

Heather

*EDIT* - After looking closer at the pictures I'm withdrawing interest. Thanks!

Hi Elerion,

Thank you. Lastly, could you tell me if the MMC64 is able to read .d64 images directly from the card please? It's not clear from what I have read if your version is capable of this?

Cheers

John

Hi Elerion,

Thank you. Lastly, could you tell me if the MMC64 is able to read .d64 images directly from the card please? It's not clear from what I have read if your version is capable of this?

Cheers

John

Yes It's capable of reading all formats supported by MMC64 & MMCReplay plugins. This includes .d64, .d71, .mp3, .sid and cca 10 other formats. more info on: http://www.protovision-online.de/hardw/mmc64.htm

E.

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

One constraint tho... MMC64 is not full 1541 emulator, so fastloaders will not work.

Payment

Payment

Hi Elerion, payment now sent to your Moneybookers account :)

Cheers

John

Received today as advertised Elerion. Everything looks great - just need to test it over the weekend and I'll drop you some feedback :)

Cheers

John (y)

Received today as advertised Elerion. Everything looks great - just need to test it over the weekend and I'll drop you some feedback :)

Cheers

John (y)

Have plenty of retro fun!

If you are into audio, you will be amazed by MP3@64 quality.
And it's kind of funny having C64 as MP3 player. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom