golgotha

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
WA
Hello,
I'm looking to have 3 A2000 motherboards repaired. 2 used to work recently and suddenly stopped. I never got the third one to work (rev 4.2). I'm not an expert in electronics so I haven't done any serious troubleshooting other than looking for physical damage (they have none).

Would anyone like to take on this work?

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:
Hi Ron

i sent you a PM - I can look at them tomorrow if you are coming to the SEA-CCC meeting.

Hello,
I'm looking to have 3 A2000 motherboards repaired. 2 used to work recently and suddenly stopped. I never got the third one to work (rev 4.2). I'm not an expert in electronics so I haven't done any serious troubleshooting other than looking for physical damage (they have none).

Thanks,
Ron

Yes, will be coming! I'll bring the boards along with my C128 setup to show off some 80 column games/apps.

See you there!

Special thanks to @CStich for fixing two of the A2000 motherboards! You rock!

Hi Ron

i sent you a PM - I can look at them tomorrow if you are coming to the SEA-CCC meeting.

Hello,

Thanks,
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom