craggus2000

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Braintree, Essex
Hi guys,

Does any one have a set of A1200 LEDs they would be willing to donate/sell? :)
Just about to install a CFIDE into my A500+ and thinking about hacking in a HDD light to go with the other Power and FDD... :cool:

Thanks very much!

Last edited:
I have a set of A600 ones that two of the cables have come away from the PCB, I replaced with a spare set so these are just sitting round doing nothing. If they are any use they can be yours for the cost of a Jiffy Bag & Stamp :cool:

I have a set of A600 ones that two of the cables have come away from the PCB, I replaced with a spare set so these are just sitting round doing nothing. If they are any use they can be yours for the cost of a Jiffy Bag & Stamp :cool:

Are the A600 LEDS not a different shape/size? Looking to have them match as much as possible you see...

Are the A600 LEDS not a different shape/size? Looking to have them match as much as possible you see...

I'm not 100% sure, I think the LED's themselves are the same but the PCB is different, if you are going to butcher it then thats not a problem, however to be 100% sure I will compare the two by side tonight for you.

(Unless anyone can say for sure before I check)

Steve.

I'm not 100% sure, I think the LED's themselves are the same but the PCB is different, if you are going to butcher it then thats not a problem, however to be 100% sure I will compare the two by side tonight for you.

(Unless anyone can say for sure before I check)

Steve.

A600 Leds are ordinary rectangular units. A1200 & 500 share the same dual-LED in one case made only for C=.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom