PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Amiga 500 keyboard

gksonnier
10th February 2019, 18:08
I had purchased an Amiga 500 keyboard from eBay. When I received the keyboard, it was severely corroded and bent. Not at all as described from the seller. Unfortunately, I had to return the keyboard. I am once again looking for a keyboard for an Amiga 500. I have found a few on eBay, but am somewhat apprehensive with purchasing one there. Would prefer to find one here if possible. If anyone has one of these keyboards, I could use one. That is the last piece needed to rebuild my Amiga 500.

One other note, avoid purchasing from texantrader214 on eBay. Was not a pleasant experience!

Thanks in advance!

screemo
10th February 2019, 18:30
I had purchased an Amiga 500 keyboard from eBay. When I received the keyboard, it was severely corroded and bent. Not at all as described from the seller. Unfortunately, I had to return the keyboard. I am once again looking for a keyboard for an Amiga 500. I have found a few on eBay, but am somewhat apprehensive with purchasing one there. Would prefer to find one here if possible. If anyone has one of these keyboards, I could use one. That is the last piece needed to rebuild my Amiga 500.

One other note, avoid purchasing from texantrader214 on eBay. Was not a pleasant experience!

Thanks in advance!I have one, but its too expensive to send it to the states, sorry.

PS: I have had no issues with this seller on ebay - everything was as advertised. Items arrived quickly too.

gksonnier
10th February 2019, 18:52
I appreciate your response! Thanks anyway.