meggers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Hi all,

I am selling this A4000D which I purchased mid April 2018 here on Amibay. Unfortunately shortly after I received it the Amiga only boots to black screen, I haven't disassembled the Amiga and search
for the issue and I didn't have the time to do so since. That is why I am selling this Amiga. The board itself was recapped, had no battery damage or any problems before. All of the 18MB Ram (2MB chip and
16mb fast) were recognized. The Amiga shipped from France to Germany, maybe a part got loose and that is why it is not booting. I didn't check but I hardly believe that there is something seriously wrong with the
machine as it was packaged very well and I handled it very carefully. Also, the seller equipped the Amiga with a CF card with
workbench and a few programs installed.
I bought the machine for 1000 EUR without the keyboard adapter (which I purchased shortly after new on ebay. It worked fine, basically it allows a regular windows keyboard to be used on an Amiga).

The motherboard is a REV B.
the battery has been replaced with a new one
board is fitted with 18MB ram (2MB Chip, 16MB Fast) , a Rev 11 Buster , an IDE CD-ROM and a SB-357 floppy drive

I'd ask for 900 EUR excl. shipping.

Thank you.

Edit: I should clarify that the 030 CPU was not part of the initial offer when I bought it, these pictures are from that offer, so the pictures don't show the CPU. I will upload more pictures later.

wJjl1MF.jpg

s300GiL.jpgPmfo1bi.jpglFEAEas.jpgKqYBflR.jpg0nIwL9F.jpg

Edit:
So I actually was able to boot the machine today, as you can see on the pictures. After a while the screen went black and a message box much like the guru meditation appears saying software failure,
error code 8000 000B. This happens several times with the LSB of the errorcode counting down. After I turn off the machine, the machine boots normally but runs into the same issue after a while.
Not quite sure what causes the problem but it might be a faulty installation of workbench or the CPU has trouble communicating to the CF card. Maybe I can sort this out. OK, now the
upload files here is trolling me and says upload failed. Let me try to add some pictures later ;)

Last edited:
Update:
So I actually was able to boot the machine today, as you can see on the pictures. After a while the screen went black and a message box much like the guru meditation appears saying software failure,
error code 8000 000B. This happens several times with the LSB of the errorcode counting down. After I turn off the machine, the machine boots normally but runs into the same issue after a while.
Not quite sure what causes the problem but it might be a faulty installation of workbench or the CPU has trouble communicating to the CF card. Maybe I can sort this out. OK, now the
upload files here is trolling me and says upload failed. Let me try to add some pictures later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom