PDA

View Full Version : DTView2

vibros
25th February 2019, 10:35
I have released on Aminet this software. If you do not know this program, it is a picture viewer for any Amiga with 3.x System software...and it is cool...try it!

http://aminet.net/search?query=dtview2

Cheers
Stefano

vibros
26th February 2019, 11:46
Hello,

tomorrow you will have a new version on Aminet...

Cheers
Stefano

vibros
2nd May 2019, 01:27
Hello,

i am just feared about a sort of cannibalismus that eats everything without respect. I ask myself if in the past i have done the same and as a sort of revenge, now i am a victim. To be short, i have just seen tonight my creature, 'DTView2', on a package called BetterWB, without any reference to the author...not a big problem...i have done this prog for the Amiga community...anyway, two words per EMail was not bad and, most important, just because the matter 'Datatypes' was not easy to code in Assembler (and still today someone, with respect of developer material, fails to do a good usage of this technique), a reference to the author means the possibility of the author itself to know bugs reported by users. Just that!

Cheers
Stefano

vibros
25th July 2019, 14:29
Hello,

i am happy to say, after a week of coding, that a new version is available here

http://aminet.net/search?query=dtview2

If you know this program, download this last version (for both cpu, 68000 and 68020) and delete the old one! This new version is improved and faster!

Tell me...

Cheers
Stefano

McTrinsic
25th July 2019, 18:24
I like it!!

J.T.Kirk
25th July 2019, 18:27
I've seen that and I would like to give it a try.

Thanks for the updates.

vibros
29th July 2019, 14:10
Hello,

i appreciate your comments! Many thanks!

Cheers
Stefano

vibros
2nd August 2019, 12:45
I've seen that and I would like to give it a try.

Thanks for the updates.

Have you tried it? ;-)...

J.T.Kirk
2nd August 2019, 14:52
Indeed, yesterday. It seems that the scale doesn't work, and although the image is small and I have full of 2MB Chip RAM, tool says that Chip RAM is not sufficient (?!). Tried with IFF and JPG files.

vibros
5th August 2019, 23:21
Indeed, yesterday. It seems that the scale doesn't work, and although the image is small and I have full of 2MB Chip RAM, tool says that Chip RAM is not sufficient (?!). Tried with IFF and JPG files.

What? Please, tell me your system and what versione of picture datatype and everything can help to understand this issue!

Thanks in advance

A picture can help too!

You can report issues to the author, to improve the quality of the software...this is not a shame!

Deluxe
8th January 2020, 00:05
Thanks Stefano!

vibros
8th January 2020, 14:31
Hallo,

i hope you like this program: it is very little, for free, but funny and usefull at the same time.
I like to have many pictures/drawings on my workbench, resized as i wish to have!

Regards
Stefano