Found FOUND: F1 key for later model C64 or complete keyboard wtd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hi,

I spent ages last night looking around the house for a missing beige F1 key and spring, that have gone missing from a later model 'flat' Commodore 64 that I have. I gave up as I think they have been hoovered up and are long gone... :(

Does anyone have a beige F1 key and spring spare, or maybe a complete keyboard?

Thanks

Re: F1 key for later model C64 or complete keyboard wanted

no good bud?

I can scope around on our bimonthly Commodore User's Group meeting next month - there are always tons of C64s for grab there, and I'm after some dead mainboards for spares. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I'll very probably can score you a keyboard for nowt (heck, I might even have a keyboard lying around here - have to dig deep though...)

Thanks Eric, much appreciated.

There's no rush, let me know when you have one. The keyboard doesn't even have to work, as it's only the key tops and springs I'm after. Mind you, C64 keyboards are pretty damn hard to kill......

Well, I tried....

The meeting last saturday was very busy, with international visitors as well, but there wasn't that much for sale (at least not to my interest). There weren't any C64 wedges or parts on the saletable, so I'm afraid I can't help you with that Merlin.

I did score a sealed Quickshot Python joystick for just 1 Euro though, that one is going to sit in the cupboard next to the 2 other ones that I have (not sealed - I use those :))

It's Ok Eric;

Gazuk kindly sent me a replacement F1 key, complete with spring; My C64S is 100% whole again!!

Thanks anyway.

:mrgreen:

Merlin said:
It's Ok Eric;

Gazuk kindly sent me a replacement F1 key, complete with spring; My C64S is 100% whole again!!

Thanks anyway.

:mrgreen:

So be a darling & tidy up your house keeping! - Thread Closed! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom