spacefury65

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
US
Region
New York
Greets All....

Pulled my A500 out and did 3 mods (df0 selector, pal/ntsc and a flashfloppy gotek) to it. Now I'm looking for an easy IDE solution for a rev 5 MotherBoard.
This is why I want either an IDE68k or Kipper2K IDE product. The Kipper2K can be A504IDE or A508IDE.

Let me know what you have and a fair price.

Hardware gets passed around as we all move up ourselves.

Thanks

Last edited:
You will also need to do Kickstart mod, as 1.3 KS doesn't have scsi.device in it. This is needed for IDE to boot

Yes, I know... 30 years ago, I had the TrumpCard XL Version for the A500. The Bootdisk they provided didn't have the .device in the startup. Had to add it myself and add mount in order to get my 44meg Removable Syquest and Conner 40meg to work. The TrumpCard was not as good as the GVP product, but allowed addition of 4 meg of ram.

Let me know when you begin doing projects. Looks great.. I will add the 2.04 KS anyway and do the quick mod.

The Agnus mod I did WITHOUT any soldering... Clean and works flawlessly.

In the process of another mod where I add the Arcade Decoder Board to be my ScanDoubler... All for $17 US Dollars :)

Last edited:
oh, sorry for confusing, i was talking about Kipper's RAM card, it will need KS 2.05 and above..
CDTV 8MB + IDE has it's own ROM (Octagon/Octapussy) onboard so it will boot even with KS 1.3!
Will build a bunch of these soon, if You like to have one - please declare interest in thread,
will add You to queue list and come back to You as soon Your card is built and tested.
Regards,

Viktor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom