PDA

View Full Version : Closed A1200T Mikronik, Mediator, Spider **ALL SOLD THROUGH EBAY**

portarinos
13th November 2008, 11:22
After a lot of thought i have decided to part with my towered amiga and other hardware that might be useful. The reason i'm selling the following items is because i have finally completed my "all in one case" project (A1200D + bppc+bvision+internal cd etc) So up for grabs are:

1 x Mikronik Infinitiv Tower + 1200 m/b (1d1 rev) + 3.1 roms + pcmcia angle adapter + adapter for PC keyboards + ide adapter + cdrom + HD1,2gb + BRAND NEW and practically unused floppy drive from ?migakit. The tower is painted black. I have used the whole system until recently with my OS4 config so it is sold as working.
NEW PRICE: **euro (+ shipping)

1 x boxed Mediator PCI 1200 + mmcd (4 slots) **euro (+p/p)
1 x Voodoo 3 3000 **euro (+p/p)
1 x Soundblaster **euro (+p/p)
1 x Spider Usb + installation cd + manual **euro (+p/p)
NEW PRICE FOR THE WHOLE BUNDLE: ** euro (+shipping)

1 x Mikronik case + keyboard **euro (+p/p)

I won't split the tower. It is sold as a complete system.

No key for Spider Usb. Tested and working though.

If someone decides to buy the whole lot i will consider free shipping according to destination.

Payment through paypal (at buyer's cost)

Photos upon request.

Cheers

prices removed after sale by imnogeek

portarinos
19th November 2008, 20:55
Updated some prices. Hope someone is interested. In case you are interested in sth let me know and i'll quote shipping cost.

Kin Hell
20th November 2008, 10:40
Got any Pics of the Mikronik Case & Keyboard?

portarinos
21st November 2008, 00:45
@ Kin Hell
As i have been asked by others, i will post photos tommorow evening for the whole bundle.

portarinos
23rd November 2008, 11:05
Uploaded some photos on the net. Check them out at:

http://www.retromaniax.gr/vb/showthread ... post128809 (http://www.retromaniax.gr/vb/showthread.php?p=128809#post128809)

Since i have no spare time and i couldn't mess with uploading the photos here please visit the link above. The photos are actually of the hardware sold here so what you see is what you'll really get.

Kin Hell
23rd November 2008, 12:54
Thanks, Wrong case for me.

depredador
7th June 2009, 11:42
I am interested in the amiga you even have it?

imnogeek
7th June 2009, 12:18
@portarinos
As the title seems to suggest that all items have been sold now I shall close the thread, if this is not the case then please PM a member of staff to have it re-opened.

@depredador
sorry but I have closed the thread as described above, good luck on your search.

Gary