PDA

View Full Version : Sold Amiga 4000 internal floppy disk drive

-Acid-
24th March 2019, 14:23
It was brought to my attention that is a much more valuable high density version of this drive (and not a DD drive), so as you can imagine I am altering the price to match that. I originally asked 20 before I was told this was a high density drive and for some inexplicable reason have been asked to put that price back for a DD drive even though I didn't sell one.

Working A4000D internal high density floppy drive (1.6Mb). This is has the taller front which originally came with my A4000 (which is in a tower these days).. it has a split down the middle of the fascia but it is not damaged, it looks like it was made this way as it is a perfect straight line cut (it was like that when I first got it).

I have successfully wrote an ADF to a DD disk in it, I have formatted an HD disk in it, wrote 1.6Mb of modules to the disk without errors and loaded Technological Death and Arcade Pool on it with no problems.

Asking for 60 plus postage and fees.

I will honour the original line of interest in this thread and the first person who is willing to match my new asking price can take it.

Wrangler
24th March 2019, 14:26
Interested!

CStich
24th March 2019, 18:09
Declaring interest. Second in line.

theq1337
24th March 2019, 18:41
Interested, third in line.

ElectroBlaster
24th March 2019, 21:05
Expressing an interested, fourth in line :)

Fook42
25th March 2019, 18:43
interested ..

Wrangler
25th March 2019, 19:55
PM sent yesterday

-Acid-
25th March 2019, 23:19
The price has changed due me not knowing what I had here when I made the original post. Some new info in first post.

davideo
26th March 2019, 21:36
The price has changed due me not knowing what I had here when I made the original post. Some new info in first post.

When changing the price of an item the original price must remain within the thread.

i.e. Was 50 Now 40

Wrangler
27th March 2019, 18:59
Payment made

-Acid-
28th March 2019, 15:56

When changing the price of an item the original price must remain within the thread.

i.e. Was 50 Now 40

Yes but the original price is not relevant to this item, so is there any point to leaving it there? it's like me leaving the price for a knackered Lada when it turns out i'm actually selling a Ferrari and have adjusted the price accordingly, the original price stated for the Lada then serves no purpose at all on the ad does it?

Item posted today btw.

Wrangler
31st March 2019, 14:49
Received (very well packaged -Acid- thanks) and works great. Leaving positive feedback.

davideo
31st March 2019, 20:24

i.e. Was 50 Now 40

Yes but the original price is not relevant to this item, so is there any point to leaving it there? it's like me leaving the price for a knackered Lada when it turns out i'm actually selling a Ferrari and have adjusted the price accordingly, the original price stated for the Lada then serves no purpose at all on the ad does it?

Item posted today btw.

This has been discussed with other Mods and Admins and we are all of the opinion that the original price should be placed back.

You may add your Lada/Ferrari excuse if you wish but the original asking price must be placed back in post #1

-Acid-
1st April 2019, 01:30
Feedback exchanged

This has been discussed with other Mods and Admins and we are all of the opinion that the original price should be placed back.

You may add your Lada/Ferrari excuse if you wish but the original asking price must be placed back in post #1
It's no excuse it means nothing to me either way if the price for a different piece of hardware is there or not. I just don't see any possible logical reason to keep the price there for an item i did not sell or have available anywhere for sale.