Not open for further replies.

ungatonipon

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Madrid
I sell this Amiga 500 with a beautiful rev. 6A motherboard fully working, it has 1.3 Kickstart chip installed and works just fine. Picture and sound is sharp and clear, without hangouts or unexpected guru meditations. However, it has the following missing/faulty parts;

- It has a 512Kb expansion card that is not recognized due to damage caused by leaked battery. I removed the battery and cleaned around, but it's still not working. I believe this would be fairly easy to fix using a multimeter to find out if there's any broken trace (quite probably).
- The motherboard has 1MB chip modification done. That means that, if you get that RAM expansion to work or install a new one, it'll automatically recognize 1MB of chip RAM. I tested with other RAM boards, and worked perfectly fine.
- The case was quite damaged (some scratches etc) when I got this unit (included in a pack of Amigas). Please check the pictures to make sure you are aware of this. Yellowing is not terrible, it holded quite well in that sense. It has the RAM expansion trapdoor but it doesn't have the CPU trapdoor.
- The keyboard mostly works, but some keys fail; Left Ctrl, left shift, caps-lock key (no light up), left Amiga key, and F9 key. All the other keys work. It's a spanish layout.
- This Amiga 500 has no disk drive, and no disk drive data belt (but it has the dick drive power cable attached).
- This Amiga 500 is not sold with power brick, original box or any other cable. What you see in the pictures below is all I'll (properly protected) send in a box.

These are the pictures:

Price: 80 EUR 75 EUR to be paid via PayPal as friend + Postage/insurance to anywhere you request in our planet. If you want to pay as a sale that's OK, but please add 5% PayPal fee to the price. Can send registered or not, at buyers request.

Please note that I'll only attend requests that *also* send me a PM besides declaring interest on this thread. Interest defines order if more than one person intends to buy this Amiga.

Needless to say, this computer is sold as is, without warranty, as it's about 30 years old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom