PDA

View Full Version : Sold Archimedes A3000 IDE Interface Card

ck1200
2nd November 2010, 19:50
This is made by Simtec mounts to the rear of the A3000 and allows an external hd (cable not provided) pics to be added shortly.

Please note this item will be sent well packed due to delicate pins on the card, P&P to be added

Lennart
3rd November 2010, 16:11
I might be interested in this. Could you provide me with a picture and a P&P quote for shipping it to the Netherlands? Thanks in advance!

tokyoracer
3rd November 2010, 16:15
2nd In line.

ck1200
3rd November 2010, 17:56
I might be interested in this. Could you provide me with a picture and a P&P quote for shipping it to the Netherlands? Thanks in advance!

Sure i will take a pic for you and upload here....but will be friday before i can take it to the post office due to work will get a price for you then though :)

2nd In line.

no probs :thumbsup:

ck1200
5th November 2010, 19:23
Pics added and pm sent on postage

tokyoracer
7th November 2010, 14:18
Il pass on this, no internal option. Over to Lennart. :)

Lennart
7th November 2010, 23:36

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly here, but if by internal option you mean the option to connect an HDD internally to an regular IDE connector, then I should point out that this does in fact have such a connector. It's not clearly visible, but it's just above the external connector.

Not that it really matters now, because I'm quite positive we will come to an agreement, but perhaps this information is useful in case you see another one for offer in the future. :)

abraXXious
8th November 2010, 00:24
Next in line if current sale does not go through.

tokyoracer
8th November 2010, 11:43

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly here, but if by internal option you mean the option to connect an HDD internally to an regular IDE connector, then I should point out that this does in fact have such a connector. It's not clearly visible, but it's just above the external connector.

Not that it really matters now, because I'm quite positive we will come to an agreement, but perhaps this information is useful in case you see another one for offer in the future. :)
You hit the nail on the head about the internal IDE option, sorry I wasnt clear lol (my mistake for missing it but not to worry). abraXXious is correct about the "next in line" thing, you will get that alot if you sell stuff over here. :p

ck1200
9th November 2010, 19:38
Next in line if current sale does not go through.

no worries

Thanks for that and pm sent :thumbsup:

ck1200
10th November 2010, 16:14
Pm sent with postage quote :)

Lennart
13th November 2010, 01:09
Payment sent :)

ck1200
15th November 2010, 17:57
card posted today and pm sent :)

Lennart
20th November 2010, 21:51
I received the card yesterday. I have to say I'm very impressed by how it was packaged. A box within a box and material in between made sure that not a single of those fragile long pins has been damaged. :D

Many thanks for the transaction, positive feedback has been left. :thumbsup: