AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Teesside
I have the following for sale

48K ZX Spectrum rubbers keys with PSU. It powers up and all the keys are/were working but the membrane is on its last legs, I had to trim the end of the 5 way ribbon. Price Sold to javidoom
P1010158.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010163.jpg

P1010166.jpg

2 ZX interface 1s. Both of these have been tested with the above Spectrum, the test was PRINT p return then RUN return. This test simply checks that the ULA in the interface is working. They both past the test. The captive screws are missing from one of them and the other is missing one of its rubber feet. Sold to javidoom
P1010150.jpg

P1010149.jpg

DKtronics key board for the ZX Spectrum. This is just the keyboard Sold to javidoom
P1010142.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010143.jpg

Soundboost. This is a small circuit board that fits in a 48K or 16K spectrum it connects the sound out put to the modulator so you can here it through your TV. I have never fitted this so cannot say if it is working. Sold to javidoom

P1010151.jpg

P1010152.jpg

Thank you
John

Last edited:
Hi!

Interested in the keyboard and spectrum :)
Edit: Better on everything I'm interested xD

Please, can you tell me the shipping costs?

Thanks!

Last edited:
javidoom
Postage to Spain for the DKtronics keyboard and ZX Spectrum will be £24
Thank you
John

Payment received from javidoom for everything listed.

Thank you
John

Payment received from javidoom for everything listed.

Thank you
John

Can you please clarify if javidoom has bought everything listed in post one or just the 48k and keyboard as in post 3?

Thanks, Dave G :cool:

davideo
All items in post 1 have been sold to javidoom. I'm sorry for any confusion I may caused.
Please will you change heading to sold.

Thank you
John

John,

No problem - thanks for the clarification (y)

Prefix updated.

Dave G :cool:

Hi!

Parcel received and everything as described :)

Thanks!!

(And MANY big thanks for the gift!! I've never had one like this, and it has been a really nice surprise!!)

Feedback left.

Regards.

Hi javidoom

I’m glad you’re happy with the surprise, although it’s not as collectible as the ZX version it does work better in my opinion.
Now that javidoom as safely received the items, please close this thread

Thank you
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom