Not open for further replies.

zaxon

Rating - 97%
31   1   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
For sale Atari St ULtrasatan, cost 85 pound ( Ultrasatan and cable for Atari STxx seies) plus 2.99 shipping cost in UK, 5.99 EU, 7.99 rest of world. New made by me,fully working.

Interested to purchase ur Ultrasatan.

Interested to purchase ur Ultrasatan.

Hi let me know if available send to Malaysia.Pm ready by Paypal.

Hello, postage is standart 7.99 british pound . But i can't use paypal. Moneybookers.com or bank transfer only.

does this fit inside the falcon and can I use it on a falcon ? I think I could replace the existing hard drive with this maybe ?

Second in line for interest. My moneybookers account is all ready to go Zaxon. By the way, the NetUSBee you sold me goes great with my Falcon/CT-63/CTPCI. I will use this Ultrasatan (IF I get it) with my STe.

Zahrinishak and TheRogue, sorry for delay, i have Ultrasatans in stock (i made it) so contact me on pm about pyment details please.

Hi zaxon,
Do you have these in stock now and are they compatible with Mega STE?
Regards,

Coley

Right, my fault, usatan posted today via royal mail first class recorded, tracking number is RJ334252474GB to Australia, also i add full netusbee card free as apologise (card is worth 55 pound so i hope be ok). Sorry again.

ladies and gents,
i purchased uSatan from Zaxon on another site. i received it today with netusbee. Zaxon, your level of professionalism is outstanding! the boards are put together with very high level of attention and craftsmanship.

i recommend his work to anyone who wishes to expand his Atari ST and XL\XE. i can only hope Zaxon will venture out into C64 and of course Amiga hardware expansions!

thank you Zaxon!

I received my Ultrasatan yesterday and everything is great, thanks zaxon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom