Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Here's what you get:

• Working NTSC C64 Breadbox (Commodore Refurbished Unit)
  • Slightly Yellowed and some blemished (see pictures)
  • One closing screw was replaced with a much longer screw. Hold the case together well.
  • Box with packing material and matching serial number. Box is in OK condition with some writing on it and general wear and tear.
  • One clip on the inside back of the system is broken. I found the clip and will send it with the system.
  • Power Supply
  • Brand New Mint Condition RF Game Switch and RF Cable
  • C64 User Guide in rough condition. The front cover is completely separated from the manual.
  • Heat Shield has surface corrosion
  • Keyboard Works Great but is Dusty Between Keys and Needs Cleaning

$45 + Shipping. I'll throw in a Chroma/Luma Audio/Video cable for an extra $5. I may have a composite cable that I could do instead but I would have to look.

Thanks!

Heather

Last edited:
Is that an original C64 psu? (not declaring interest)
Yes, it is. :) Most of the PSUs that I have for the C64 look like that. The C64C ones look like that as well but they are the same color as the C64C.

SaviorX has declined interest in this system so it is available to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks,

Heather

Funny the way C= did the C64/128 PSU boxes: no ventilation at all. No wonder it broke so easily.

It's a rather nice unit. Good luck with the sale (y). I never saw a psu like that for C64, txs for the info.

I am a bit frustrated at the moment, about C64 but will open another thread.

Sorry for the little detour. Much luck with the sale, sure some USA user will be happy with that :nod:

I gave this to a friend over the Thanksgiving holiday. I hope to have pulled him into the retro scene since I gave him this along with a uIEC, Final Cartridge 3, 1084S monitor and an Amiga 1200! Instant retro goodness for him! He's a friend from High School who was into computers at the same time as me and hasn't used a C64 or Amiga since the early 90s.

We had a great time playing some multi-player C64 and Amiga games while I was there. :)

Closing thread.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom