(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Another item to raise funds for Xmas, Forza 3. Got this recently but need the funds. It comes with the game disc and install disc for extra stuff!

Excellent game and in pretty decent nick still.

Say, £8.50 posted within the UK?

Buy it with Bioshock 2 and have both games for £15 posted! :eek:

P.s. Sorry for the blurry pictures.

Attachments

• IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested in this please tokyo.
Just a quick question though, what does the bonus disc give thats not included in the original?

Mike

mike the extra disk has some extra cars and tracks (you can pay and download them), but you must get this game so i can whoop ya!;)

mike the extra disk has some extra cars and tracks (you can pay and download them), but you must get this game so i can whoop ya!;)

I have no doubt you'll whoop me Juvvie
Pm sent tokyoracer

I'd whoop you both but I'm too tight to pay for X-Box Live :whistle:

@Scrappy the install Disk as Juvvy says has the extra cars and tracks, if you just play the game from DVD (like if you have an XBOX with no HDD) you don't get them - I think the install idea was just because there was too much content for 1 DVD. The whole game can be installed to HDD if you have enough space.

Its a great game by the way, I've not played it for a little while but have got pretty far.

Steve.

too tight, or too scared!!!

:p

I have no doubt you'll whoop me Juvvie
Pm sent tokyoracer

I'd whoop you both but I'm too tight to pay for X-Box Live :whistle:

@Scrappy the install Disk as Juvvy says has the extra cars and tracks, if you just play the game from DVD (like if you have an XBOX with no HDD) you don't get them - I think the install idea was just because there was too much content for 1 DVD. The whole game can be installed to HDD if you have enough space.

Its a great game by the way, I've not played it for a little while but have got pretty far.

Steve.

i used to do that, sign up for new account every month when the trial ended but after i ended up with about 10 different email address i decided i'd just stick with the one and bought the 12 months off ebay for around half the price microsoft sell it.
To be completely honest though now i've bought the live and experienced it i have to say i play on the xbox more than the PS3.
On the PS3 i get dropped quite a lot from online games but on the 360 i've only ever been dropped once in 6 months of online play.

Anyway, off topic aside, payment sent for Forza.

Thanks

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom