Not open for further replies.

1980-20..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Greater manchester
Im looking for a pc engine, doesent have to be the white one core grafx or core grafx 2 also considered as long as its a jap system. Also i dont want to pay a lot so im not bothered about the system being boxed as long as its in good working order. Failing this if anyones got a converter for a turbo grafx to play jap games id consider that also. Thanks :D.

Thanks korruptor that's not a bad price for the converter.

As for Jap cards working on TG16 that is surprising :eek:.

Yeah, it seems only some of them region check. I've no idea how you can tell in advance, but I've been playing a Jap bonk's adventure on my CG with no issues...

To be honest I wouldnt touch a 50hz PC Engine with a pole... but that's me :D

agree with easypreacher on the price point

but also, "To be honest I wouldnt touch a 50hz PC Engine with a pole... but that's me" what the hell has that got to do with anything? if you don't like some hardware or software that's your choice, you are posting a negative comment in someone elses thread, they may well love a PC-Engine 50hz, and your comment just reads as baiting.

c'mon guys pause and think before you post

cheers, JuvUK

agree with easypreacher on the price point

but also, "To be honest I wouldnt touch a 50hz PC Engine with a pole... but that's me" what the hell has that got to do with anything? if you don't like some hardware or software that's your choice, you are posting a negative comment in someone elses thread, they may well love a PC-Engine 50hz, and your comment just reads as baiting.

c'mon guys pause and think before you post

cheers, JuvUK

I didn't meant to be offensive. All I am saying that PC Engine games should be played as they were meant to - @60hz. In fact, the original poster here said he wants a PC Engine not a PAL TurboGrafx :)

I don't have one for sale, but I picked one up from here:

http://moeroshop.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23935

Most of the Jap cards I've tried in my TG16 have worked without it, which was a bit of a surprise. :D

It's worth keeping an eye on ebay as I picked up a core grafix for <snip>. It's teenie :D

Careful with quoting prices, this is a no no on Amibay as it can be seen as price driving. Suggest you read the site rules.

That wasn't the intention. I'm just aware how difficult these are to obtain, having taken ages to locate one for myself. I'll avoid it in future.

This can can be closed now as i received one of these loverley! little machines in the post yesterday.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom