PDA

View Full Version : Sold Phase 5 SCSI Kit for Blizzard 030/060 + SCSI cable

portarinos
10th November 2010, 21:53
Since i already have a PPC A1200 and a second desktop A1200 only for Whdload, i don't have any use for the SCSI Kit and SCSI cable that came with my Blizzard 68030. So here it comes in excellent working and visual condition plus the owner's manual. I'm afraid it comes unboxed and with no Ram. It is tested to work perfectly with my A1200 and Blizzy '030 MKIV

Take a look at the item you are going to buy (stock photo, not of the actual for sale item but it is the same of course):
http://amiga.resource.cx/photos/blizzardscsi4

More info:
http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/blizzardscsi4

I'm asking 95, including shipping cost worldwide. The item will be sent registered with tracking number.
Payment through Paypal please (gift / or at buyer's cost)

Thanks in advance Amibay

portarinos
12th November 2010, 21:23
Have to sell this superb board the soonest possible. I need space on my desk and the money of course, in order to fund other amiga projects. So the original price will undergo a serious reduction:it now is 80 pounds including shipping cost (worldwide).

Zahrinishak
13th November 2010, 09:54
Hi I would be interested to purchase the board from you.
Kindly let me know my email is....
I am a collector from Malaysia.
Thanks
ZahrinIshak

Xanxi
13th November 2010, 10:23
Hi.
I'm interested and will PM an offer when my turn comes.

portarinos
13th November 2010, 15:10
@Zahrinishak: PM sent

@Xanxi: you are second in line man. I'll let you know ASAP

r0jaws
13th November 2010, 18:05
Hi I would be interested to purchase the board from you.
Kindly let me know my email is....
I am a collector from Malaysia.
Thanks
ZahrinIshak

Just to let you know, it's inadvisable to publish your email address on a forum, unless you like spam of course.

I've removed it, but you can still get intouch with each other via PM, where it is a great deal safer to exchange your email details.

portarinos
14th November 2010, 15:37
Please consider this item sold. Payment received from Zahrinishak, pending Paypal fees. Mods, please close the thread. Thanks Amibay :)

imnogeek
14th November 2010, 15:49
We like to leave the thread open until the item is recieved and feedback is left ;)

Gary

portarinos
14th November 2010, 18:03
You are right Gary. I had forgotten about this. I just wanted to make clear that the item is now sold. Feedback will be left accordingly as soon as the buyer receives the card.