Not open for further replies.

RED IMPACT

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
For sale: Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike for the Gamecube.

IMG_0047.jpg

In overall good condition.

£6

PAL version.

P&P £2 to UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, depending on P&P to Denmark?

Checked! Price as follows:

"International Signed For™ costs just £4.25 plus the Airmail or Surface Mail postage price. The exact price will depend on where the item is going (the geographic postal zone) and the type of mail item you’re sending (letters, small packets or printed papers)." so £4.25 plus £3.31 = £7.56.

However I will get proof of postage if you want to go for the £3.31 price only but I accept no liability for item lost in the post.

Let me know :)

Last edited:
Woa, completely forgot about this one. Very sorry - it's been a busy little month :oops:

If it's still available, I'll take it, with 3.31 shipping.

However I will get proof of postage if you want to go for the £3.31 price only but I accept no liability for item lost in the post.

Understood :)

Standard parcels out of the UK are automatically covered up to £41 for loss or damage. Just ask for proof of postage & declare what the item is worth at the time of shipping. ;)

Kin

Standard parcels out of the UK are automatically covered up to £41 for loss or damage. Just ask for proof of postage & declare what the item is worth at the time of shipping. ;)

Kin

Cheers Kin I did not know that.

Still awaiting payment however...

Kin

Cheers Kin I did not know that.

Still awaiting payment however...

Hah, I logged in yesterday, and didn't even see the PM. Anyway, payment sent. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom