Am I a junk hoarder?

abraXXious

Banned
Country
Australia
My wifes says so. :)

I have everything from every released Dreamcast including keyboards, mice etc. Neo Geos (CD, CDz etc), Virtual Boy, Apple Pippins, Vic 20s, Spectrums, Ataris etc etc etc. I even have a CDi, all models of 3D0, FM Towns, FM Towns Marty (both models), all models of PC Engine (yes, even the Shuttle and Super Grafx)...

I even have a Magnavox Odyssey in there somewhere. Black CDTV keyboards, mice and floppy drives? Got ém. Sharp TwinFamicom? Got two of those... Is this a sickness?

...to top that off, I collect firearms.... and time pieces?! Oh well, have to spend your money on something I guess...

Attachments

• SDC10311.JPG
    SDC10311.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC10312.JPG
    SDC10312.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10314.JPG
    SDC10314.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10278.JPG
    SDC10278.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC10279.JPG
    SDC10279.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10280.JPG
    SDC10280.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC10294.JPG
    SDC10294.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10287.JPG
    SDC10287.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10317.JPG
    SDC10317.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10318.JPG
    SDC10318.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Most certainly you are :p

But that's a sweet collection (y)

If I had the time and money, I'd probably be hoarding just as much!

yes it seems to be a variation on the ftizsteve virus/disease

Like the real world action toys, is that a Winchester repeating rifle I see

yes it seems to be a variation on the ftizsteve virus/disease

Like the real world action toys, is that a Winchester repeating rifle I see

:) I have several Winchesters. :)

If you look closely there is a fully restored Lee Enfield and a Cadet 310 in there too. :)

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Amibay will only let you post 10 piccies as attachements.... I had 43 ready to post. :)

Nice collection - no wife will ever understand such hobbies. I have a similar range of games machines at home, its finding time to enjoy them that is the biggest challenge.

I don't know much about guns but the consoles are smart. I suppose being in Australia gives you better access to Japanese kit than compared to Europe?

Yessum, I know a guy in Japan that gets me what I need at decent prices - postage is a killer though - the X68000 itself cost $230.00 aud to post from Japan. :(

the Winchester is the first rifle to hold more than 1 round and reliably fire repeatedly
is a classic in any cowboy and indian film, where many an local got blown away

oh did I say nice collection of consoles/comupters as well (y) its good to have more than 1 hobbie :cool:

If this is a sickness, then I'm happy to be sick :)

I have to move to a new apartment soon & I still have no idea how to do it, my house is full with stuff I collect.
Not only computers, but also old VCRs & stereo equipment, lots of CRT monitors & TVs, VHS/SVHS tapes, LPs, etc etc.
Also many spare parts for all the above... its really bad, but great fun! :LOL:

I just cant seem to throw away anything that works, and when I get something that doesnt, I usually fix it & then it gets "immunity" and stays in the house... :blink:

Yessum, I know a guy in Japan that gets me what I need at decent prices - postage is a killer though - the X68000 itself cost $230.00 aud to post from Japan. :(

you kiddin?? i wish i knew you earlier, few months ago a mate of mine changed rosters flying with QANTAS, he used to ask me if i wnted him to bring me bulk parcels from OSAKA or NAGOYA! he was on that route for over 3 years! :)
now he is on a diff route, Sydney to LA and Sydney to Singapore on the A380's :(

Are you a junk hoarder??
Possibly, based on those pics..
Let me ask the important question....

How many Atari ST's do you have?

(Oh SNAP! :) )

desiv
p.s. Nice collection!!!

Are you a junk hoarder??
Possibly, based on those pics..
Let me ask the important question....

How many Atari ST's do you have?

(Oh SNAP! :) )

desiv
p.s. Nice collection!!!

Lol,

1 x 520STFM
1 x 1040 STE
1 x Mega ST

:)

Id say you were quite normal - by my standards anyway.

I have just had to sell some of my stuff as the loft was going to collapse. Keeping all my sinclair stuff - still get a kick out of booting up my zx81's. Also love my amiga's and I have an original lunchbox 286 pc with blue screen and it works perfect.

Love em all!!!!!!!!!!

Junk i cant see any junk, you've just posted a picture of the worlds best shop ever!.

Are the pointy shooty things real?. Dont show English people pictures of shooty pointy things we get far too excited there's only one thing worse and that's letting us get hold of one.

Junk i cant see any junk, you've just posted a picture of the worlds best shop ever!.

Are the pointy shooty things real?. Dont show English people pictures of shooty pointy things we get far too excited there's only one thing worse and that's letting us get hold of one.

Real? Of course they're real! Everything from a .17 hmr up to a .338 Remington UltraMag - can kill elephants with that one. :)

That all looks great, reminds me of the stuff I used to have. I hoarded all sorts of machines between 1997 till 2006 when I had to sell the lot (except my A1200 and CDTV, I couldn't part with them) as they were cluttering my mums loft since I moved to Denmark in 2003. Sad times ebaying all that lot.

But no, this type of thing is perfectly normal to me ;) I've started up again, I think, but more focused on Amiga's now. I have an ambition to own at least one of each Amiga model made... the wife is unaware of this ambition :D HEHEHEH!

Back
Top Bottom