PDA

View Full Version : Many Amiga Items for Sale

hardware-shuttle
21st November 2010, 13:41
Hello to everyone :)

my name is Joachim from Germany. im new here and this my first thread. i want help a bit to keep the Amiga alive and sell some "hopefully" interesting Amiga stuff at my ebay-shop: hardware-shuttle

Maybe someone there will find something that he has been looking for?
if you look for soemting that is not there, you can also visit my homepage or just send me an email. i also have many things that are not listed there.

cheers
Joachim

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Hello again :)

and here are the links if someone is interested:

http://stores.ebay.de/Hardware-Shuttle (http://stores.ebay.de/Hardware-Shuttle)

www.hardware-shuttle.de (http://www.hardware-shuttle.de)

cheers
Joachim

fitzsteve
21st November 2010, 13:41
Hey Joachim,

I bought some of your case badges and must say they are awesome, I remember you (without me asking) refunded some P&P I overpaid by mistake.

Genuinely honest & great seller :thumbsup:

Cheers & welcome :cool:

Steve.

hardware-shuttle
21st November 2010, 13:48
Hey Joachim,

I bought some of your case badges and must say they are awesome, I remember you (without me asking) refunded some P&P I overpaid by mistake.

Genuinely honest & great seller :thumbsup:

Cheers & welcome :cool:

Steve.

hey Steve :)

i remember you. nice to see you again here. im happy that you like the stickers. many thanks for the great praise. hope to see you again. and have a good time.

Joachim

HyperD
21st November 2010, 13:50
Here is a traders section i think this is the right place for you.

J.T.Kirk
21st November 2010, 14:49
Ah.... hardware shuttle. The guy with the A2000 mostly and with plenty of hardware stuff for A2000 mostly.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

hardware-shuttle
21st November 2010, 15:16
Ah.... hardware shuttle. The guy with the A2000 mostly and with plenty of hardware stuff for A2000 mostly.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

hi phantom :)

yes, its me.:D many thanks. at the moment i mostly have A2000 and A500 stuff at ebay but also have sold many A1200/A3000/A4000 stuff in the past. i also have many other amiga things at my office but not enough time to sell it all at once. checking all the items and making ready to sell, needs a lot of my time.

cheers
Joachim

J.T.Kirk
21st November 2010, 15:20
Hi Joachim,

Your items are really very well-presented, that leaves no queries behind. :)

I've saved you already (since 2 months now) as a favourite seller. Hope to see some more Amiga stuff soon. ;)

rkauer
21st November 2010, 16:19
Hware-Shuttle/Joachim, welcome aboard.

hardware-shuttle
21st November 2010, 16:56
Hi Joachim,

Your items are really very well-presented, that leaves no queries behind. :)

I've saved you already (since 2 months now) as a favourite seller. Hope to see some more Amiga stuff soon. ;)

Hi Phantom,

many thanks for saving me. i always giving my best to present it.
please come back to my shop from time to time and you see more stuff. i upload many things soon.

cheers
Joachim

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Hware-Shuttle/Joachim, welcome aboard.

hello to rkauer, hello to brasil :)

paalrosen
1st April 2011, 12:31
Hello, bought a Quickjoy super board of this man, super seller.
completely raw joystick too;)

mfilos
1st April 2011, 12:47
Hey Joachim,
Bought many times your awesome stickers in the past! You're bookmarked anyway for a really long time :)
Nice to see you here as well mate.

Welcome aboard :)

Nathanieltolbert
1st April 2011, 15:25
Hello Joachim, nice to meet you. I looked at your store and I have to say those case stickers look very nice. Like the 1541 II drive too.

hardware-shuttle
7th May 2011, 08:53
Hello, bought a Quickjoy super board of this man, super seller.
completely raw joystick too;)

hello, many thanks. hope you enjoyed the item and come back to my ebay-shop. thanks for all. hardware-shuttle

---------- Post added at 07:52 ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 ----------

Hey Joachim,
Bought many times your awesome stickers in the past! You're bookmarked anyway for a really long time :)
Nice to see you here as well mate.

Welcome aboard :)

hey mfilos, many thanks for the many purchases and bookmarking me. please take a look at my ebay-shop for the NEW amiga badges. more amiga and C64 case badges coming next week. cheers Joachim

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 ----------

Hello Joachim, nice to meet you. I looked at your store and I have to say those case stickers look very nice. Like the 1541 II drive too.

hey Nathanieltolbert, many thanks for the many purchases. please take a look at my ebay-shop for the NEW amiga badges. more amiga and C64 case badges coming next week. cheers Joachim

m4rk1z
19th May 2011, 22:23
Hi Joachim!

Bought some stickers and a a2000 keyboard in the past from hardware-shuttle (http://www.amibay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)! Thank you and welcome to Amibay - a good place with fine people.

:thumbsup:

hardware-shuttle
20th May 2011, 03:23
Hi Joachim!

Bought some stickers and a a2000 keyboard in the past from hardware-shuttle (http://www.amibay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)! Thank you and welcome to Amibay - a good place with fine people.

:thumbsup:

Hi Papdi,

nice to see you again here. :-) thank you for buying the amiga items. it was a great pleasure for me and i hope to deal with you again. all the best Joachim