Gameboy x2 plus links crossbow training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1980-20..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Greater manchester
Loose gameboy.
There are also some accesories that can be sent with the gameboy free of charge just request them.

The accesories are 2x 3rd party link cables a 3rd party light and a 3rd party mains adapter.

Also i have two loose games that can be added to the gameboy for free, they are rugrats and bomberman, the bomberman game is a platform game.

For the loose gamebaoy its £6 plus p&p.

Boxed one £12 plus postage.(sold)
5214100150_3164535fca_m.jpg

Links crossbow training boxed as new £10 plus postage.(sold on eb)

Donkey konga and bongos for gamecube £10 pictures to follow. (boxed as new)
5395990809_2b79126c02_b.jpg

Last edited:
Ok samlepirate has declared interets in the boxed Gameboy. If you want to send me a pm sam. Payment received from sam le pirate boxed gameboy has now gone.

Last edited:
How is the screen on the loose GB? I'm super picky about handheld screens (was burned once on eBay...)

Do you mean scratches on the plastic or the quality of the screen image?

Declaring interest for Donkey Konga for Gamecube with bongos. I get paid this Friday (5th March) if its okay to pay then

Do you mean scratches on the plastic or the quality of the screen image?

scratches... to be honest I'm probably too picky for something you're listing for £6!

If im remembering correctly there is one light scuff on the screen, will get some pictures tonight.

Declaring interest for Donkey Konga for Gamecube with bongos. I get paid this Friday (5th March) if its okay to pay then

No worries wil hold till friday and just to confirm the price doesent include postage. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom