MC680X0

Frozen
Rating - 98%
100   2   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Friesland
I'm looking for a Baseboard 601 1MB CHIP-RAM expansion for the A600.

baseboard601_1_sm.jpg

baseboard601_2_sm.jpg

I'm willing to buy or swap it with my spare Indivision A603 with 1 MB of additional ChipMem, a battery-backed real-time clock and a clockport for connection of A1200 expansions. In addition to that, the A603 offers a socket for installing Indivision ECS Scandoubler/FlickerFixer (see pics).
Original box and manual are included.

a603.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 601 in my A600 (just checked). Are you looking to do a straight swap? I could do this.

I do have to ask why the 601 over the Indivision 603?

I've got a 601 in my A600 (just checked). Are you looking to do a straight swap? I could do this.

Yes, I want to do a straight swap. :nod:
Can you show some clear pictures of the Baseboard please?

I do have to ask why the 601 over the Indivision 603?

Good question. :roll: I already have one A603 in my other A600 and it's only
being used for the 1MB CHIP-RAM upgrade + clock. I don't use the clockport,
nor the Indivision-ECS (due to the diskdrive removal).
With the Baseboard it's also easier to swap the coin cell battery for a new one; In order to replace the battery from the A603, you'll have to open the A600's case.
Besides that, I just want a baseboard for my other A600 ánd for my collection! :D

Heh okay. Too bad you didn't post this last week. I was looking for a scandoubler for my 600 and I thought about the Indivision ECS but I didn't want to buy an A603 too so I went with an external one ;)

I'll get pictures here shortly.

Pic..

It's a bit fuzzy since it was done from my phone. It's also still in my 600 ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Since this is a two-way transaction I'll leave this thread opened 'till icbrkr declares the arrival of the counterpart.

Remember to leave feedback, guys!

Hey, it finally showed up. No fault of the sender, it just took the mail service a month to get it here. We're all good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom