Not open for further replies.

yggdrasil

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I have a commodore 64 games system for sale. Working perfectly with all leads and manuals. Has the 3 game cartridge that was originally included with it and also shadow of the beast. The machine is in excellent, clean condition. Box is tatty at the edges as you can see in the photo.

I am looking for £300 or a decent offer. You can collect from the west midlands or pay via bank transfer, cheque or moneybookers.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is are 2 pictures of the bottom. I also have a load of amiga items such as cd roms, squirrel scsi, miracle keyboard and about 500 boxed games! I will get around to listing some of this as soon as I can. Please not that the terminator 2 cartridge is not included, I am selling that with it's c64 box set. I do have other commodore carts though.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 1
OK, a real one. Sending PM on evening (few hours, no time now).

Thanks,
gehtjanx

Ok, to keep things fair here and before a problem starts:

gehtjanx is still first in line, with Jon Hare second in line.

@gehtjanx, please make sure you declare interest in an un-ambiguous way in future. You can always withdraw interest later.

I´m absolute sure Jon would say he is second.

Sorry r0jaws and imnogeek I did not want make trouble here.

Hello,

I'm first in line and wanted some more pictures to see the current state of the article - where is the problem? I can't see a problem in asking for more pictures???

Will get in touch with seller, more info soon.

thanks,
gehtjanx

OK, thanks, I had a thought and have to withdraw interest, sry.

Next in line for C64 GS is Jon Hare I think

gehtjanx

I did pm him on tuesday but perhaps he is busy. I can accept paypal now also.

Sorry, but due to some reasons I have to withdraw interest. Also I recognized that the joystick is missing...

Oh ehm...PMed the seller for the reasons...if we find a solution I'm still interested...

C64gs sold

C64gs sold

I have agreed a sale with Xenobiotical as both other interested parties withdrew interest.

Has xenobiotical declared interest in the thread? I can't see where he has done so.

It is strictly against site rules to go straight to Pm without declaring interest in the thread.

If someone contacts you as a seller via PM without declaring interest, it is your obligation to direct them to the thread to post interest, once they have done so you are free to negotiate as you see fit.
If you do not, and do not report them to a site moderator, you are also in breach of site rules.

If someone else declares interest in the thread before Xenobiotical, you would be obligated to deal with them first.

This is a serious transgression against Amibay's Rules, and I recommend Xenobiotical declares interest as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom