Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Deutscheland
C64 DTV Joystick
It was never used.
But the plastic package was broken so i removed it (But still have it)
The joystick was never taken out. It´s wired to the cartoon.And was never used
**€ (+shipping ,paypal fees)

Last edited:
:unsure:
I don´t know.
Like i said it was never taken out the box.
Can i see it on the ouside? Some special characteristic ?

This is the superior dtv2 pal version, which is the one you want for modding project's. The dtv2 does however have a small flaw in it's video design, so imho a "spiff fix" is recommended.

Good luck with he sale, but as these are not easy to find that shouldn't be a problem I guess.

I'm trying hard to, but I can't resist. :p

Interested if it's a V3 unit, and shipping to Croatia is acceptable.

Can you read the 6 digit serial number hot stamped on the bottom of the joystick?

No i can´t because the joystick is wired on the cartoon.
But there is a number stamped on the cartoon.
I read something about that, that a 051008 joystick is in this.
And some people reported that there is a DTV2 inside and some had a DTV3 inside. It´s like gambling.

Hi, if this helps figure out something, mine's got 050910 stamped on the carton, and 058910 "burnt" on the plastic bottom...
(keep in mind that it's the original carton it came with)

They were very easy to find here at serious discounts at the end, but all gone by now.

No i can´t because the joystick is wired on the cartoon.
But there is a number stamped on the cartoon.
I read something about that, that a 051008 joystick is in this.
And some people reported that there is a DTV2 inside and some had a DTV3 inside. It´s like gambling.

There was more reported to be DTV3 then DTV2, so I can take that bet.
The latest one I have is 50919 (they did not import newer ones to Croatia.)
Speaking of Croatia... How much would the shipping be?

Just noticed that Elerion is first in line, declaring second in line if he doesn't want it.
Cheers

Parcel arived. (very fast)
It is batch number 051008, so the only way to determine the version is by running DTVdetect.
I'll do the modification this week and inform. Anyway, thanks a lot.

@Elerion: sorry for hijacking the thread, but i'm sure most (if not all) of us will be looking forward to what you're planning for this hardware! (y)

I would love see what you do as well, as I`ve had a c64 DTV for ages and still not got round to modding it

@salaxi & cosmicfrog

In fact... reason why I bought this one is to have one unmodified unit. I will mod it temporarily just to check the version. :)

This is because I have already dissected my old DTV2, and bought SD2IEC from zaxon for the upcoming project.
I want to create a replica of C64 in 1:3 ratio (approx. 13cm in size), and a matching small 1080 monitor. I'm just waiting for ABS boards to arrive to start modeling the cases. In the meantime I'm drawing keyboard PCB. (quite a challenge because it is approximately the size of a mobile phone qwerty keyboard.)
I’ve opened a mystery thread about this project, so don’t tell anyone.

(shit I shouldn’t be online while drunk.) :)

If it turns out well, next one will be 1:3 Minimig A500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom