Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Hello my friends.

Can anyone please help me out,
I am desperate for a SCSI adapter to go from a 50way HiDensity female connector (present on back of card) to a 25 way D'type socket (as per GVP SCSI cards) in order to hook up my Iomega SCSi Zip Drive to an Acorn RISC PC.

So in case I've confused you all just to clarify, a little Block with 50way Hi-Dens Male con on one side & a 25 way female D type socket on the other, oh & of course all the wires inside to make the relevent connections. :LOL:

Would make my Day.....

Thanks all
TC :mrgreen:

Re: Wanted - Urgent SCSI Adapter

I think I may have one in the stuff that imnogeek brought over. let me have a look my friend and I shall post it off for postage if its over a couple of quid :D

@Zetro

Fingers crossed my friend, I would really appreciate it

Good luck hunting through your huge pile of bits :LOL:

Best Wishes

@TC

HD50 FEMALE to D25 MALE?

have you got a picture of the HD connector from the card that the lead is connecting to?

I found a hd50 male to d25 so heres hoping eh?

Afaik, the cable should be male @ both ends Zeets!

Thanks Zetty & Kin

Let me try & explain my reasoning as you are both right.

As you know I'm a Miggy Man & my Miggy's SCSI ports are std GVP 25 way female ports.
All cabling to my various peripherals is based on this.

Now my Risc PC has this 50 way Hi-D Female socket, what I'm looking for is a little Block Gender changer type thingy which will basically transform my RISC PC's SCSi connection to appear just like my Miggy's GVP 25Way female Port.

Then I can just plug in all my existing cable sets & peripherals from my Miggys..

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks guys

what I'm looking for is a little Block Gender changer type thingy

I have a few of those but cant send you one before 2nd january as i am not home before then ... Sorry about that but if you can wait i will have one ready in the begining of 08

@Adonay

Hoorah, I think I've managed to stop confusing everyone (including myself) :D

Thanks for the offer my Friend if Zetr0 has not got one to hand I will wait til Jan 09 (not 08 :LOL: )

Appreciate you coming to my rescue.

Just been checking my bag of SCSI cables & the best I can come up with is 25way to 50way Centronics or 50way to 50way. Soz! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom