PDA

View Full Version : Closed Upgraded A3000 for Sale

Rodomoc
5th December 2008, 20:09
A3000D
68030/25mhz
Rev7.x motherboard (kickstart rom tower version). Motherboard in very good condition.
Standard Ram config (2mb chip, 16mb fast)
A3640 Accelerator V3.1 (newer amiga technologies version). 25mhz 68040(full version)
Kickstart 3.1 (40.68)
4GB SCSI hard drive on original motherboard controller
'New' Amtrade 1.76MB HD floppy mounted in original drive bay. non-hacked install.
GVP 24/28 Spectrum RTG video card. (w/ 2MB). Works with Picasso or Cybergraphx software. This is a great video card.
'New' Elbox FastATA IDE/Atapi controller.
'New' X-surf 10/100 network card. (w/ 2 clock ports)
'New' Subway USB card (plugged into clockport#1 on X-surf)
External drive box (compaq). 2 full sized bays. Modern CD/RW drive. attached to Elbox Fast ATA via round cable.
Standard A3000 Keyboard.
Standard Amiga Mouse. (recommend you use usb mouse w/ roller wheel. much better!)
Commodore external speakers.
OS3.9 CD included.
original WB2.04 disks and original A3000 hard cover manual included.
Elbox Fast ATA floppy disk included.
Cybergraphx4 CD included.
X-Surf network card floppy disk included.
Subway USB floppy disk included.
Original GVP Spectrum floppy disks included. (I recommend using modern Cybergraphx4; included)
All software installed for above hardware w/ base OS3.9 installed.
External condition = excellent (computer, keyboard, external drive box)
$750USD + shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a stock A3000D machine available.
68030-16mhz
Rev9 motherboard. Motherboard in good condition.
Standard Ram config (2mb chip, 16mb fast)
Kickstart 2.0
1GB SCSI hard drive on original motherboard controller
Std 880K floppy drive.
Standard A3000 Keyboard - missing a key :(
Standard Amiga Mouse.
WB2.04 installed. Disks included. Paperback-Boxed manual set included.
External condition = good
$200USD + shipping

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GVP TBC+ card. (Time based corrector)
GVP floppy disks.
*note, no cables! I have tried to find an original set without avail
$25USD + shipping

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original A1000
Keyboard / Mouse
Original OS disk + Kickstart disk
Good condition.
$125USD + shipping

I also have about (5) A500's that could go if there was any interest. Some are Rev6.x, Some have 512K expansions,
One has DKP chipram expand. There is also a 68010 accelerator and a hard drive expansion unit available. If interested,
I will provide more detailed info. I would be willing to create a package w/ all best parts if preferred.
$TBD + shipping

Merlin
5th December 2008, 22:46
Hello Rodomoc, welcome to AmiBay!

Could you do the members a small favour and update your profile to include your location? It helps members get an idea of shipping costs or to decide if they can possibly collect an item.

Thanks.

TorajaBoy
6th December 2008, 22:23
PM sent for the GVP TBC +

Kin Hell
7th December 2008, 10:08
@ TorajaBoy

Please do the same as Merlin asks above.

Thanks! :)

Kin

eFUNZINe
12th December 2008, 02:17
PM sent :)

TheCorfiot
12th December 2008, 11:43
@eFUNZINe

Pls see Merlin & Kin's posts above.

Also I appreciate you updating the thread to state you have sent a PM (we assume it is to the seller?), but you have not actually expressed that you are interested in any of the items the seller is offering.
It makes it so much easier for all members, Sellers & Buyers, If just a little bit more time is taken to provide a clear picture of your intentions when posting & of course it abides by the rules.

Thanks
TC 8)

trmatthe
20th February 2009, 21:34
Hi rodomoc. Are the A3000s still unsold? I am interested in buying.

thanks,
Tim

SJBUK
7th March 2009, 14:24
Hi, just joined the board. I'm looking for a UK spec A1000 and A3000, I don't think the 1000 is easily convertible but can the 3000 be used in the UK? I had one years ago but can't remember if they're switchable.

Steve

rkauer
8th March 2009, 02:59
Hi, just joined the board. I'm looking for a UK spec A1000 and A3000, I don't think the 1000 is easily convertible but can the 3000 be used in the UK? I had one years ago but can't remember if they're switchable.

Steve

Steve, the A3000 don't have a RF/composite circuit, so it is (as the A2000) totally compatible with either NTSC/PAL.

SJBUK
8th March 2009, 15:06

Steve

Steve, the A3000 don't have a RF/composite circuit, so it is (as the A2000) totally compatible with either NTSC/PAL.

Hi, I was thinking about the PSU, is it 110/240 switchable or do I need to source a UK PSU or step-down tranny? Am tempted if the poster is still about as it fits my budget.

Steve

Tronman
10th March 2009, 05:20
I'd be interested in the A500 68010 accel, DKB chip RAM expand, and HDD box. Have you had any offers on those? Thanks!

Tronman

rkauer
10th March 2009, 05:45
Hi, I was thinking about the PSU, is it 110/240 switchable or do I need to source a UK PSU or step-down tranny? Am tempted if the poster is still about as it fits my budget.

Steve

Just a step-down transformer and set the an internal jumper to PAL mode. Nothing more.

SJBUK
10th March 2009, 11:42

Steve

Just a set-down transformer and set the an internal jumper to PAL mode. Nothing more.

If it's just an internal jumper to sort out the PAL mode then it's a better situation than I thought :-)

Merlin
10th March 2009, 11:55
@ SJBUK

There are diagrams around the Net regarding adapting an ATX PSU to fit Amigas, so I wouldn't get too hung up about the PSU.

SJBUK
10th March 2009, 15:20
Thanks all. I'm getting myself a bit mixed-up here, have now secured a PAL A3000 and am thinking about getting a US A1000. I can live with a step-down tranny but it's the A1000 NTSC output that bothers me. If that's easily remediable I've got an A1000 in my sights.

Sorry if I've hijacked the thread, I'll shut-up now!

Steve

rkauer
10th March 2009, 18:05
With an "ordinary" Amiga monitor your problems will not show.