Found Amiga 3000 "pregnant" mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Great! i posted it in Software section! Mods, apologies for this. If possible please move it to Hardware)

Moved (y)

Dave G :cool:

@PO15KA: I wish you good luck mate! I had a hard time finding one myself, but evilbay has to be watched intensely in this case...(y)

when it comes to this type of mouse i am actually a little confused, how many A3000's were produced? and how many were issued with the "pregnant" mouse?
i am asking becuase some old photos of A3000 featured in numerous magazines have either the "tank" or the "pregnant" mouse shown... strange ;)

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

@PO15KA: I wish you good luck mate! I had a hard time finding one myself, but evilbay has to be watched intensely in this case...(y)

thanks mate, will do.

Darn, I just read this thread. :) I know I have one or two of these mice. I didn't know exactly which Amiga they came from. Well, I'm very glad you were able to find what you needed.

Take care,

Heather

@SDG: Where were you when we needed you??? :D
Actually, i'm glad PO15KA found one!

Hello,

I SEARCH FOR THE PREGNANT 3 BUTTON MOUSE.

Anyone have one to sell at acceptable price??? Thanks a lot,

gehtjanx

@gehtjanx

You really need to create your own wanted thread.

It's not nice to hijack somebody elses thread :oops:

Dave G :cool:

Hello,

I SEARCH FOR THE PREGNANT 3 BUTTON MOUSE.

Anyone have one to sell at acceptable price??? Thanks a lot,

gehtjanx

I would love to have one of those as well. Very rare. At least here in the US.

Oops! I should have realized my comment might bring out the "I'm looking for one too" comments. As davideo said, please start your own Wanted thread instead of jumping in on another person's. :)

Thanks,

Heather

Hi,

I thought he has found one, so wheres the problem??? I have a thread in "Wanted Amiga stuff", so post there if you have one.

Thanks,
gehtjanx

Hi,

I thought he has found one, so wheres the problem??? I have a thread in "Wanted Amiga stuff", so post there if you have one.

Thanks,
gehtjanx

If you already have a thread, then you should conduct negotiations there. This thread belongs to PO15KA and should only contain posts relating to his transaction. We are very keen on keeping trading threads strictly by-the-book. It makes it far easier for mediation, should someone have a problem with their transaction, and the feedback system only allows feedback to/from the OP of a thread anyway.

:thanks:

For anybody who's looking for a decent three button mouse for the Amiga try and find the Wizard developments mouse.

I have the black version of the mouse below and it's the best mouse I've ever used with the Amiga.

wizard-mouse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom