ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
I am selling my iBook G3 600, it comes with 640 mb of ram, Airport Card install, 20gb hard disk and a DVD/CD-R drive, it has the original manual and install discs. The condition of the machine is great, it works really nicely, there are hardly any marks at all, it comes with the original PSU and has a Japanese keyboard with no yellowing. This is nice little machine for runnning Mac OS Panther. I want to buy a CD32 so I am open to offers :) New price £60.00

Last edited:
Looks like not so much interest so I will lower the price to £50.00 pictures to come soon.

Hi Skilgannon, here are some quotes from the post office for the parcel, it is a bit heavy though so shipping is kind of hefty.

EMS (Fastest) - ¥7,000 (£54.00)

Airmail (Fast) - ¥7,600 (£58.00)

SAL (around 2 weeks) - ¥6,150 (£47.00)

Surface (2 months) - ¥3,450 (£26.00)

Last edited:
Thanks for getting the prices Ami but I'll pass on this occasion.

Cheers

John

Hi there! I'm probably interested on the iBook. The postage for Greece is the same as for UK?

Hi Dony, yep the postage is the same for England and Greece :) It`s still here if you are interested.

@dony
Kapitala
[GREEK MODE] Ti les twra bre Niko? An hmouna kapitalas 8a epsaxna ton idio mac pou psaxnei o Xrhstos - oxi to saravalo dekaetias! Ase pou epele3a ton fthnotero tropo apostolhs me synepeia na exw ena wraiotato dwro xristougennwn gia to Pasxa!!![/GREEK MODE]

@dony
Kapitala
[GREEK MODE] Ti les twra bre Niko? An hmouna kapitalas 8a epsaxna ton idio mac pou psaxnei o Xrhstos - oxi to saravalo dekaetias! Ase pou epele3a ton fthnotero tropo apostolhs me synepeia na exw ena wraiotato dwro xristougennwn gia to Pasxa!!![/GREEK MODE]

For the non-speaking Greeks - would you please translate.

Dave G :cool:

The meaning is sth like this:

"What are u talking about Nick (cfi)? If i had the money i would have bought a newer model and not an aged ibook. Let alone the fact that with the economy shipping i paid for, i'll be receiving it as an Easter gift"

"What are u talking about Nick (cfi)? If i had the money i would have bought a newer model and not an aged ibook. Let alone the fact that with the economy shipping i paid for, i'll be receiving it as an Easter gift"
The amibay community thanks you for the translation! ;)

Unfortunately, I had to retract my interest on the iBook because of the customs office in Greece which could cost me anything in the range of 80-180 euros just to receive the laptop... :(

@portarinos Thank you

@dony please remember that this is an English speaking board.

[GREEK MODE] Kai 8a er8ei se peritiligma me hamster, tarandaki san ayto poy ebala sto AP[/GREEK MODE]

Please remember that this is an English speaking board.

Translation please?

Well, this is a typical buzz between friends, I just teasing the Greek guys, pointing that the new I-Book would come packed and wrapped in wrap paper showing a hamster dressed as Roudolf :D

@countraven

Thank you but please stick to English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom