PDA

View Full Version : Closed TT030 & TTM195 the ultimate christmas gift!

FonZ
20th December 2010, 23:08
I was in the market for something, but I had to buy a TT030 to go with that :D. Off course I want to keep it, but hee, I simply can't due to economics and the simple fact I simply won't be using it. Now it's up to one of you guys to enjoy it!

The machine comes with a giant monitor, the TTM195, which will enable you to run high-res TT mode (1280*960 - mono), so perfect for running Cubase! Since I have no use for the monitor and since this monitor is specifically made for the TT, it will go as a set!!!!!!

Specs:
TT030 - no discoloring!!! Looks brand new!
68882 co-processor
4mb ST RAM
TOS3.06UK
511MB internal HD
STM1 mouse
UK keyboard - discolored, but still in perfect condition
German manual (hee, I don't know why)
HDDriver 5.12 original disk (do register it with Uwe if you use it!)

TTM195 - big @#$ monitor

All cables included

All is tested and working A okay!! HD is clean and has HDDriver installed.

I would like 450,- euro for the entire set ex. PP.

I will ship worldwide, I only accept PayPal, I'm not liable for any additional customs costs in your country and prices are in EURO!

Shipping costs and packaging:
NL = 15,-
EU = 40,- (except Malta, Greece and Cyprus)
Rest = 60,-

Shipping goes with TNT, track and trace and standard insurance. This standard insurance does not amount to much tho, so if you want to know additional rates for extra insurance, just ask or look at the TNT site.

(not the best image, but I couldnt fit the monitor in the shot without using the flash)

http://www.dutched.org/tt.jpg

FonZ
25th December 2010, 00:09
Since it's christmas, let me knock off a hundred.. :p

350,- ex PP

sylvester
26th December 2010, 09:00
PM sent for details

edit: ...for shipping details

r0jaws
26th December 2010, 13:59
Just to clarify, PM sent for details doesn't necessarily mean you are interested, just that you want to find out more.
If you are interested, I would suggest that you state it here clearly, so that there is no confusion should someone else come along and declare their interest.

sylvester
26th December 2010, 16:55
r0jaws :shhh:

r0jaws
26th December 2010, 19:26
I presume, as it's for shipping details, that you are interested then. :whistle:

A simple "I am interested" is clear and unambiguous.
It would save me having to make 2 posts, and God forbid someone else comes along and after declaring interest, a whole argy bargy ensues that the staff would then have to sort out. ;)

sylvester
26th December 2010, 20:54
I presume, as it's for shipping details, that you are interested then. :whistle:

A simple "I am interested" is clear and unambiguous.
It would save me having to make 2 posts, and God forbid someone else comes along and after declaring interest, a whole argy bargy ensues that the staff would then have to sort out. ;)

You are right :thumbsup:

and of course anyone can still declare interest for this computer (second in line)

sylvester
29th December 2010, 08:15
Withdrawing interest, so this Super TT030 is still available for sale.

Starfrog
29th December 2010, 11:50
PM,d Fonz with interest in purchasing.

FonZ
29th December 2010, 12:02
replied!:thumbsup:

Starfrog
29th December 2010, 13:16
Paypal payment made for TT. It will look nice along side my Falcon :)

FonZ
29th December 2010, 14:57
Payment received from Starfrog, will ship tomorrow.

Sold indeed!