Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerpen
These four babies are for sale

Powermac 7200/90 (16mb ram /80mb cdrom system 7,6) 10 euro
Powermac 8200/120 (no ram, hd or cdrom) 10 euro
Powermac 6400/200 (24 mb ram, cdrom but no hd) 10 euro
Powermac 6500/275 (64mb ram, 6gig hd cdrom and video in and out PCI card.) 25 euro.

You can also trade, things I'm looking for:
External scsi jazz drive.
30pins simms (1 mb or larger).
scsi hd's larger then 1gb.
A603
Kickstart 3.1 for A600
games for classic mac/amiga
Psions or newtons

Shipping of the systems is rather expensive: both the 7200/8200 are under 10 kilo, so I can ship them for 17,99 euro inside the EU.
Both 6400 and 6500 are 14 kilo and immediately brings them into a very high category of 52 euro. So somebody who wants to pick it up in Antwerp Belgium. For those who to a pick up I also have some free Apple brand printers and a bigass VGA screen. IF they want of course

Why oh why do you have to be in Belgium? :(

If you have a spare Mac PCI graphics card that you would be happy to part with, please let me know. :)

can they be hooked on a standard vga monitor?
external condition?

Not directly they need an adapter that goes for+/- 10 euro in various mac shops and evilbay. The all have some yellowing and minor marks. The 8200 has it power button broken off (Going to glue it) and the cdrom drive cover is also a bit borked.

Tokyo: They all have internal graphics no seperate video cards

Wich size?? I have various sizes, but will charge something for it.

I also have some original spare software and books that need to go! (no space)

Wich size?? I have various sizes, but will charge something for it.

I also have some original spare software and books that need to go! (no space)
You want one of the powermacs? I'm only looking for trades.
We live in the same province maybe we can meet up somtime!

I have some 30 pins 1mb x 8, 4mb x 4 and 16mb x 8

You want to trade?

Declaring interest in the 7200 - depending on whether or not it includes an HDD.

PowerMac 8200/120

PowerMac 8200/120

Hi
would like to declare an interest in the PM8200-are there any other details you can send regarding general condition or whether or not it is in working condition?
shipment to France is 17,99€?
thanks
retromoto_61

It is working but I think some of the plastics are broken off. I forgot the specifics, but I you have time, I will check this weekend and make pictures.
Shipping is 17,99 yes

PowerMac8200/

PowerMac8200/

Many thanks for getting back-thanks for the offer of photos, am interested in having a good look at them and am sure I have enough bits to get her on the road again.
Am arranging to collect from UK in next few weeks some old 68040 bits-amongst which, I am told, there are some 30-pin SIMMs taken from a working machine. I see you were possibly looking for some of these, and I can test them in another machine as soon as they arrive, if you are interested.
You can let me know when you send the pics!
cheers
retromoto_61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom