Delfina Flipper & DENEB

merlinkv

Country
Ukraine
Region
Kyiv
Hi

I'm plannig to buy one Delfina Flipper and my idea is to connect at the clockport connector of my DENEB.

Anyone tested this connection? Should be work? Any special config?

Thanks

As I know (I've read it somewhere) it is not working. Never tested by myself though.

@stachu100

Thanks m8 (y)

Bad news.... :(

I read about compatibility problems with the DENEB's clockport.... But maybe anyone?......

Is no way to buy one DSP board to play HQ MP3 files on my A4K's...... :( I have some USB audio boards (with DSP enconder/decoder) but DSP don't work on DENEB.......

Well, if you have Deneb and CSPPC in your A4000 you can connect cheap USB sound card to Deneb and do the mp3 decoding via PPC CPU. :)

@stachu100

Well, if you have Deneb and CSPPC in your A4000 you can connect cheap USB sound card to Deneb and do the mp3 decoding via PPC CPU. :smile:

Right? This works on OS 3.x? Standard soft like AmigaAMP?

If yes, is good news for my A4K tower project.......

Connection on clockport is opposite way of Subway (meaning that the red stripe is on the opposite side in A1200's clockport).
delfinampeg.device

MPEG device for Delfina DSP.
Device's DSP decoder core has been taken from DelfMPEG. Delfinampeg
device implements a standard mpeg.device interface, which can be used
with player programs, like AMPlifier, Frogger, and AmigaAMP (through the
MHI driver).
...taken from: http://utilitybase.com/article/show/2007/04/05/222/Delfina

Bad luck that Delfina + Deneb combo does not work, i was planning to do the same here.
What zorro board would have a suitable clockport then?
And what useful thing would work on the Deneb clockport?

I have read somewhere else that this combination does work. During the Deneb installation procedure, something pops up about what clockport should be emulated according to the hardware you want to use with it.

Last edited:
I have read somewhere else that this combination does work. During the Deneb installation procedure, somethings pop up about what clockport should be emulated according to the hardware you want to use with it.

That is true you have to select what you are going to use

Back
Top Bottom