7th January 2011, 16:44
Hi all,

I have an Atari 520 STFM for sale. The Atari has the following specification:-

Atari 520 STFM
512Kb memory (Half a meg)
TOS v1.00
GEM v0.13
AES v1.20

The original Atari floppy drive was faulty so I have replaced it with a modified Sony double sided drive, which is very quiet. This also means the case has been modified slightly around the floppy drive - this is a common procedure.

There is some age yellowing to the case but it is still a good example. You can always remove the yellowing yourself using Thinners.

PRICE REDUCED
I am looking for 30.00 for the computer.

Postage:-

UK - 10
Europe - 20
European Union - 40
USA and Australia - 66

I can include some software, leads etc on request. Joystick and mouse is extra.

Thanks,
John :thumbsup:

rkauer
8th January 2011, 00:27
There is some age yellowing to the case but it is still a good example. You can always remove the yellowing yourself using Thinners.

For this line of electronics, yes.

To computers and other valuable items of hardware, Retr0bright! (http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/) is the solution.

AmiNeo
8th January 2011, 04:25
Anyone remember Caramac choc bars? The STs remind me of those somehow... :lol:

johnali3n
8th January 2011, 11:22
Retrobright looks great, thanks for the tip!

I remember caramacs! Used to buy them with my pocket money ;)

gehtjanx
8th January 2011, 11:28
Hello,

520 STFM is cool (searching one) but sadly you modified case. I have Atari spare parts so it would have been maybe no problem without drive, but I don't want to buy a modified. 520 STFM is not so common, so modifying it is a bit sad :(

but anyways, good luck with the sale. Maybe ask next time to get a original drive :thumbsup:

gehtjanx

johnali3n
9th January 2011, 16:43
Hi there,

I have an original not modified Atari STFM for sale at the same price now if that helps.

I did ask for about 6 months for an original drive on various forums, and searching on Ebay but either they are not available or on Ebay are going for way to much!

Best,
John :)

johnali3n
13th January 2011, 13:51
BUMP - Price reduced to 30 :)

sblurter
14th February 2011, 10:11
Hi could be interested in Atari St depending on the price of mouse and what software is supplied. Cheers.

johnali3n
14th February 2011, 10:26
Hey there,

Sorry this should have been closed as it was sold sometime ago. When I get more Atari ST computers in, I will list them.

Best,
John :thumbsup:

davideo
14th February 2011, 11:41
Sorry this should have been closed as it was sold sometime ago.

On here or off-site?

Dave G :cool:

johnali3n
14th February 2011, 11:43
It was sold last week to an American contact of mine looking for a MIDI sequencing computer. He originally bought a copy of Cubase from me and realised he needed an Atari computer.

Sorry I did not update the post.

So in answer to your question, off-site.

davideo
14th February 2011, 11:59
It was sold last week to an American contact of mine looking for a MIDI sequencing computer. He originally bought a copy of Cubase from me and realised he needed an Atari computer.

Sorry I did not update the post.

So in answer to your question, off-site.

Thank you.

Closing down thread :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool: