PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wii games suitable for 7-10 and hopefully multiple players

moijk
9th January 2011, 19:16
My newphers and nieces (five of them) got a wii for christmas, and they have bdays coming up every month now so I'd like to stack up on some games.

Since they are five, multiple player games are a big plus. or it'll be some fighting. Nice games like mario galaxy and zelda but no FPS games.

They have wii sports and new super mario from before.

fitzsteve
9th January 2011, 19:42
I could help you out with Big Beach Sports, its been in our Wii once so its like new, more suitable for kids than us Adults lol.

Yours for a few quid +P&P

Steve.

Skilgannon
9th January 2011, 21:26
I don't have a spare to part with - but the Mario Party games are fun for the kids - Also, multiplayer Konga Bonga is great (Gamecube) but probably a bit hard to come by now. Pac Man Vs is also brilliant - but again - difficult to get and again Gamecube. GC games work fine on the Wii of course.

John

1980-20..
9th January 2011, 22:16
I don't have a spare to part with - but the Mario Party games are fun for the kids - Also, multiplayer Konga Bonga is great (Gamecube) but probably a bit hard to come by now. Pac Man Vs is also brilliant - but again - difficult to get and again Gamecube. GC games work fine on the Wii of course.

John

Did you mean Donkey Konga? It just so happens that i have one that id be willing to part with.:whistle:

Skilgannon
9th January 2011, 22:18
LOL - yes - Donkey Konga :oops:

Too many beers on my birthday weekend I'm afraid LOL

J