Not open for further replies.

despot67

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Staffordshire
I have a perfect condition NC200 with back light, built in floppy drive (modern or what).

£35 not sure what the postage is but wont be more than about £8 I imagine standard parcel rate as weighs about 2kg in total with its carry case.

Quote me Pnp to Greece please:)

Ps. this is a declaration of intrest.

And of course, Pictures:)

According to Royal mail its "from £31.99" for parcel force worldwide but can nip into local post office for an exact price. Its languishing in my store house at present (loft LOL) so will have to get the pics but did try it with new batteries last month and it worked great.

Thanks for your interest.

According to Royal mail its "from £31.99" for parcel force worldwide but can nip into local post office for an exact price. Its languishing in my store house at present (loft LOL) so will have to get the pics but did try it with new batteries last month and it worked great.

Let me know the exact please, ow and try parcelforce and parcel2go also.:)

i second parcel2go, they are usually a lot cheaper than going direct to royalmail

Let me know the exact please, ow and try parcelforce and parcel2go also.:)

According to parcels 2 go its £20.99 plus vat and thats parcelforce 48? so no idea why they quote cheaper than parcelforce themselves(I work for Royal Mail and dont understand it) as over 2kg is very expensive sending abroad with RM usualy?

According to parcels 2 go its £20.99 plus vat and thats parcelforce 48? so no idea why they quote cheaper than parcelforce themselves(I work for Royal Mail and dont understand it) as over 2kg is very expensive sending abroad with RM usualy?

Parcel2go are a business costomer reselling the service so they get a bulk discount if you will ;)

Anyway, I've sent serveral parcels to EU with Parcelforce via Parcel2go and its always been spot on (y)

Steve.

Third in line please.

Does it comes with manual or extra accessories or only the base unit?

@p0o91

If you wish to negotiate for this item then all you simply need to do is express interest within the thread & then PM the seller with any questions you may have....
please keep any negotiaitions in PM only.
(have edited your post slightly)

Regards TC :cool:

amstrad nc299

amstrad nc299

i am interested in your amstrad nc200, contact me so we can discuss it and the details . thanks, gary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom