AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Hi, passing on an STe. Upgraded to 4mb, has tos 1.62 and has the 'good' DMA chip. Works well.

Cosmetically good condition, but it has some marks from age and the case top has a crack on the left side of the keyboard. I blame some random screws underneath and a previous owner but I never noticed it in use and I hope the price inc extras reflect this.

I'd like £30 (was £35, price reduced to £30 23rd jan) plus postage, UK preferred. Paypal. Postage is ETA £15 to UK (if it comes out any less, will paypal you the difference back)

Plus Mouse, kettle lead.

Boxed starglider game, docs, music tape ( :)! ) as per the pic showing it working.

It's had the internal drive replaced with a sony PC drive, all works.

professionally made (by the sinclairshop) RGB scart lead.

plus 30 plus games and disks etc. Some genuine, most not. Plus 2 or 3 fairly substantial ST books, programmers guides and system guides and so on. (Sorry for lack of detail as these are presently in storage)

any questions please ask.

Cheers, Iain

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi Zaxon

in case missed a pm, we need to arrange pick up for sat night. pm me and can swap phone numbers and my postcode.

Iain

I'm interested. Never had an ST, and this seems like a good entrypoint.

Naturally, please deal with thgill above first!

Last edited:
Hi all

Zaxon: you will have had 3 messages now and it has to go.

THGill:
I'm really sorry, I cant send overseas on this occasion; I dont have personal time and space to work out the shipping and packing etc at the moment (moving / job hassles). A quick look shows about £45 to US but then it's also untracked & uninsured and i cant take that risk.

Thank you anyway, maybe take a look on evilbay and atariage for a local one? I'm sure you'll find one. Sorry again.

chiark:
PM sent

What is slightly more annoying is that Zaxon was online yesterday but has not responded to your PMs.

thgill, keep an eye on ebay and here - there's STs that come up for sale in the states quite often.

deal agreed, payment sent.(y)
No rush on sending at all. I need to warn the Amigas that they might have company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom