Amiga user & abuser since 1988
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Argentina
Region
Buenos Aires
Hi all: as title says, im looking for that!!

Must be external, sin it will be used in at least 3 different Amigas

Please, cheap as possible!!

Can pay with PayPal

Im located in Argentina

Kind Regards

Sebastian

Re: Wanted: external scandobuler/flickerfixer

Hi Sebastian

Do you still need this as I have one you're welcome to for a fair price. Let me know.

cheers
Hugh

I wanted an external SD as well, saw the thread and PMed to Hugh who was offering the hardware. He told me that the hardware was still available so we made a deal. The original poster probably gave no response to Hugh’s offer.

Well given Sebastian didn't reply for 2 days (or at all to this point), I guess that's fair enough :)

PZ.

@ Countraven

In future, to avoid confusion, can you state your interest in the thread, before going to PM? Going straight to PM without declaring interest first could be seen as 'silent bidding', which is against the site rules.

In this case I will let it go, as the original person interested did not respond.

Ok, I will make a post before PM, I do not want to bid silently or to take anything from anyone. The original post was made a month ago. I did not know that I have to post before PM. I have arranged to transfer the cash on Monday via paypal so if the original poster still wants the hardware he can have it after all in the case he PM to Hugh or post here making a new deal. I am not here to cause any mess. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom