AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
So, I really should finish my A4000 Tower project, so for that I need a Super Buster -11 chip. Anyone have one spare they need to shift?

AmigaKit sell these, it's where I got mine :)

I was kinda trying to be on the cheap here as €36.74 for a SB11 chip is pushing it if you ask me :)

Marcel

I'm the same. I guess if it comes down to it, I'll just shell out the £30-odd for one from AK, but I'd hoped I might get one a bit cheaper than that here. :)

Sent PM to mod

Last edited:
Sent PM to mod

Hi Taj,

I received your message in which you expressed your concerns about price driving in this thread. I am not sure how my response stating how expensive AK was is considered price driving, but to keep all happy, I have edited the message to only say that I want to be cheap here and left out the AK price in my response.

Cheers,
NemoGoesSushi

Hey Nemo

No offence was intended at you mate :) and I wasnt referring to anyones post in particular, just the thread as a whole.

Anyhoo, Ive had some PMs from a mod and have been re-assured of procedures etc etc.... now lets find Andy that Buster Rev11!! (y)(y)

Taj

Indeed, quoting a price for an item which can actually be bought at that price is fine. It's no different to linking to an eBay BIN listing or a currently-running Amibay sale. The problem comes from subjective prices "That's too cheap/too expensive" or historical prices "One of those went on eBay last month for xxx" etc.

In fairness, I'm toeing the line here by commenting on Amigakit's price, but on the other hand, I'm simply seeking a cheaper second-hand alternative to a new one from them, which is permissible. :)

Hope that clears a few things up!

Hey Nemo

No offence was intended at you mate :) and I wasnt referring to anyones post in particular, just the thread as a whole.

Anyhoo, Ive had some PMs from a mod and have been re-assured of procedures etc etc.... now lets find Andy that Buster Rev11!! (y)(y)

Taj

Was already confused there.. :eek:

I get the idea though and good to know at least so I don't make that mistake either.. but since there was no seller involved in this thread and only people wanting one.. I guess there was no malicious intend.

That is indeed a misleading post, I offered Andy a buster 9 - but he needed 11.

OK, I've ordered one from Amigakit. Life's too short and I'm itching to get on with my A4000 project! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom