crock

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Schwyz
Hi all,

I'm looking for the original floppy mechanism from an A500 (I think it's a Chinon) to fit into an old C= 1581 case (the 3.5 " drive for the 64.) Other Amiga floppy drives may fit but I know the A500 one does.

It's for postage to Switzerland.

Cheers,

Rob

Hiyas Rob,

I have a few older FDD's from A2000's and rev3 500's - do you know the exact serial number of the FDD you are looking for?

Well sir - I think the luck of the Swiss (or the force) maybe with you - I have in my hot little handies a CHINON FB-354

I will say that it doesn't have an eject button, I beleive it works as it came from an A2000 but for how long I cannot say - as such your welcome to it for postage.

not exactly sure what that will be probably just under £5 =)

Well in that case, how could I refuse. I owe you a :beer: (or even :beer: :beer: if you find an eject button.

I'll PM you details.

Cheers my friend,

Rob

funny thing eject buttons lately......

I seem to have 6 Amiga FDD's.... all without eject buttons what the hell is that about!? where did they go to... is there an eject button party in my house somewhere?.. what do they get up to at these parties?!

yes..... eject buttons.... like tops to ball-point pens.... simply vanish into the either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom