time_let_it_go

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
NORFOLK
megadrive 1 console with 3 games & 2 controllers

what you see in the pic is what you will get + 2 games & a controller not in the pic (not the tv)

you will get the

the console
psu (charger)
brand new rf lead (tv lead)
2 megadrive controllers
3 games

desert strike (ruff case/instructions)
brian lara cricket 96 (complete)

lotus ii r-e-c-s (no instructions)
all tested & working

£18.00-INCLUDING POSTAGE FOR THE U.K. (y)
CAN POST OVERSEAS BUT POSTAGE MAYBE VERY HIGH

Attachments

• sega 001.jpg
    sega 001.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Price drop

Price drop

THE PRICE HAS NOW DROPPED & IF YOU STILL DONT LIKE THE PRICE I MAY DROP IT A LITTLE MORE IF YOU ASK NICELY:wooha:

@KevBit

Can you take a picture of the TOP of the megadrive ( so you are looking down at the cartridge port)

There are a few models of European MegaDrive -

There were a few types of MegaDrive 1 released in the UK the most common is completely black trim around the cartridge slot - however there are some rarer first release models that have "High Definition Graphics and Stereo Sound" printed on the ring around the cartridge slot.

here have a look here

hope that helps.

am interested but may not possible for 2 weeks if you are happy to wait

pm sent

Last edited:
megadrive top pic

megadrive top pic

heres a pic of the top of the megadrive & its just a bog standard model by the looks of it.

thanks for the advice Zetro

also PM sent to yorkie4

Attachments

• md1 003.jpg
    md1 003.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
sold

sold

sold to & paid for thanks to yorkie4(y)
feedback left for you mate:D

can one of the mods close is as sold please.
thank you(y)

As I know Yorkie might pop over in the afternoon to pick this up I shall close this when he gets round mine later-this evening.

I may even let him post using my network and watch the security bot we have (in the staff room) have another meltdown =D

in fact... could make that rusty-robot go nuclear since r0jaws, Beaker71, Yorkie4 and BrooksterMax are all bundling round mine for some curry, retro-gaming and mayhap some hackery tonight =)

As I know Yorkie might pop over in the afternoon to pick this up I shall close this when he gets round mine later-this evening.

I may even let him post using my network and watch the security bot we have (in the staff room) have another meltdown =D

in fact... could make that rusty-robot go nuclear since r0jaws, Beaker71, Yorkie4 and BrooksterMax are all bundling round mine for some curry, retro-gaming and mayhap some hackery tonight =)

hope they are not staying over night as i would not like to use the loo after you lot & i feel sorry for the 2 girls tomorrow too(n) have you got 2 pegs you can give them?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom