Not open for further replies.

grass

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Zala
I bought a SX-64, but i dont have any keyboard. If someone had and will sell, please contact me.

I bought few months back a SX64 machine.

The bad/irresponsible "thief" seller (because he collect the money back from DHL from the photos showing the damage and lied to me) send the item by Airmail without letting me know. Anyway they smash the package badly in the Greek Airport with result to a broken keyboard (plastics)

I manage to find a keyboard from the US few months later.

The only thing i can offer you is the old keyboard i have which is absolutely functional and with clean not yelloyed keys if you want it, at least to operate the machine.

Last edited:
SX Keyboard

SX Keyboard

Hi Seaside,

I have a C64SX with some keys missing. I was wondering if I could grab that external damaged keyboard from you. Would be great!!!

Hi Seaside,

I have a C64SX with some keys missing. I was wondering if I could grab that external damaged keyboard from you. Would be great!!!

@jazzcat i'm waiting the other member to respond.

If i got a negative then we will speak. Please go in the Wanted Hardware section to start your "wanted" thread also.

Hello,

Well I have an non-working SX64 with "perfect" keyboard (all keys PLUS CABLE (original, rare) but the clips are broken). Well, I would like to sell the whole SX64 for spares, as it was modified and some parts are not working etc. floppy was built to a 1541-II etc.

I have to take photos etc, but CPU Board seems working, PSU too, some case parts are OK plus the keyboard with cable without clips. Well it has clips modeld by myself, so it will hold, but not original. You can exchenge them very easy if yours are ok.

That will be the next intems to sale. If someone interested in this lot (more infos to follow) drop a PM with your price (not selling kbd alone, want to get rid of all)

gehtjanx

Thread Update.

@Mods

Payment from grass for SX64 keyboard confirmed. Will find appropriate box to pack the item.

Thread and Status Update

@Mods

@grass

Item posted this morning.

Tracking number sent to grass via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom