Status
Not open for further replies.

triton

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
iowa usa
Now i know this is a total longshot at best but i am looking for somebody that would be willing to sell me a minimig at a fairly cheap price. i am hoping (in vain most likely) for something around $150USD or less shipped and i am willing to do partial or complete trades for any number of things such as anything in this thread on benheck forums for example. ive been planning a minimig laptop for quite some time and even have a perfect case for it and i can assure whatever kind soul that sells me one cheap will not be disappointed in what i come up with! if anybody would like to see examples of some of the custom stuff i have built in the past feel free to ask and i can post pictures!

I am a well know and respected member and moderator of the benheck forum, have 100% positive feedback and 15 transactions on ebay (user triton199) so i can be trusted! than you for your consideration, you can reach me via PM on this website, amiga.org forums PM or on the benheck forums via PM, IM and email

Re: WTB/trade: Cheap Minimig

Hi triton. Obviously you're in the USA, but if you edit your profile & enter your location, prospective punters can calculate shipping costs @ a glance or even consider a drop off/pick up.

Good Luck! :D

Best wishes for the Season & New Year,

Kin

dont know if bumping is against the rules but i am still looking to buy a minimig at something like the above price or trade! willing to entertain any offers to sell me one!

That's a reasonable bump, Triton; it's the people that bump posts every two days that wind us up...

Do you actually ride a Triton, by the way? If so, please tell me about it.

Dont know if its against rules or completely offtopic, but anyway
it CAN be build for around 150. maybe try to find some skilled man near and he will build it for ya.

Im fully capable of building one myself but i dont have the free time avaiable to do it. far to many other projects going at once as it were!

and another bump! current offer of ~XXXUSD + S&H or partial/full trade still stands!

*edit*

Please keep offers subject to PM only please. You are on the boundaries of causing a possible Price driving Scenario on a Public Forum. Unfortunately, AmiBay doesn't allow this. Please familiarise yourself with the Site rules

Thanks, :D

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom